Anyone seen the latest Orkin commercial?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margo_C-T

Reaction score
Apropos of absolutely NOTHING.... I usually do my best to IGNORE the proliferation of commercials on TV(and you all are probably going to wonder how anyone could be so easily amused--
default_wacko.png
!) --but this new Orkin (yes, the exterminating company!)commercial just TICKLES me!! A man answers his door, where there is a HUGE insect(a Termite?) 'standing' there. It asks to use the phone,with some tale about how its car broke down, wants to call its brother-in-law(and eyeing the floor--"Is that OAK?")....yada, yada(don't want to give it ALL away, so you can see for yourself)--but it involves more----'steely eyed' Orkin man, cruisin' bug, etc....am I just a weirdo, getting a KICK out of this silly stuff??
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Margo

(OK-back to watching "Jon and Kate Plus 8" !)

Have you seen the other one with another type of bug (I think maybe cockroach) delivering pizza?

Did you see the vacuum commercial several years ago, can't remember which brand, for the kitty hair explosion? They show a kitty sitting on the bottom step of a flight of stairs, it sneezes and hair goes everywhere, and the cat is then bald.

Latest posts

Back