Anyone see "The Dark Knight" yet?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I just saw it last night and...it's pretty darn good! Loonggg. But good. Highly recommended. Jill, I bet it's one you'll see
default_biggrin.png

I tried to twice. The four showings we could have seen were sold out on Monday and Tuesday night. I'll be trying again next Monday.

There was another thread about this before. They all seemed to like it too.

SO

We went and saw it last night. I have to agree that it's an excellent film.

I thought all the hype over Heath Ledger's performance was just because of who he is and his recent demise....NOPE. It was real. He was flat out amazing in that role.

Yep, it was an excellent movie. I normally don't go to "action hero" movies, but I really liked this one.

Heath Ledger was AMAZING.. He had such an amazing talent.

I thought all the hype over Heath Ledger's performance was just because of who he is and his recent demise....NOPE. It was real. He was flat out amazing in that role
I felt the same way. He was excellent however.

It was good. I hated the way it ended though...and I am eager for more.
default_smile.png

Saw it Tuesday night and yes, it was amazing!
default_yes.gif
One of the best movies I have seen in a while
default_aktion033.gif

Heath Ledger was AMAZING.. He had such an amazing talent.
Heath did a fantastic job and definitely left a high mark before is unfortunate death... IMO there will NEVER be anyone to play the role of Joker like he did in this movie, simple no way anyone can top his performance.. Such a shame to lose such a talented young actor
default_no.gif

We are going to see it- Again- in IMax tomorrow. We saw it opening night, (got tickets early, and waited In Line) Our town also had a sneek peek a day early, and encouraged costumes, the photos the next day were Hilarious, and we were kinda sorry we didn't go then ;)

Another good friend of ours missed out on seeing it with the group, so away we all go again-
default_smile.png

Being the girlfriend of a complete, but disguised, dork, who roams with a whole Pack of the same- I got all sorts of crazy information, which added to the fun! It was a complete blast, and a wonderful movie.

Yep, finally did this weekend! Excellent, and I agree- the best one yet!!

Of course I did!

On my other post, I said how I felt about it.

I was a little reserved because I thought the hype was because he was deceased, etc., but all of that aside, it was a stellar performance, and I don't know that anyone else would dare to try and compare it to any of the others who have played it before. It's simply different and seems to me to epitomize what we know the Joker to be!!

Liz

Just got back from seeing it! The movie was amazing! Heath was amazing and I am still so angry that he is gone
default_sad.png
He was one of my favorites. A great way to go out though

Back