Anyone near Detroit MI?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymiracles

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am just see if there is anyone to connect with near Detroit MI. We are southwest MI now and are moving. I have my horsey network here but have no idea where or how to connect with anyone near Detroit so I was seeing if there was anyone on the forum. Thanks for looking

Isn't Blue Water miniature horse club over that way? Or is it Great Lakes? Anyway I hear good things about both clubs...

Contact Walt & Fran Filipowicz -- [email protected] -- www.filipowiczfarm.homestead.com

They can help you out.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in Armada, Mi - about 45 minutes northwest of Detroit. Feel free to email or call anytime.
default_smile.png

I'm from Lapeer, MI and I am a Blue Water Miniature Horse Club member. I know that we are having 3 fun shows this year,

1 in Sandusky, MI

2 in Emmett, MI

and other shows which are AMHR in

Midland, MI

Centerville, MI

Iowa, MI

+ more.

Joyce from Pleasentview would know much more about the shows also as her family is very active in the club and shows at almost or every show. Give her a try! Good Luck and hope to see you!
default_saludando.gif

The Blue Water Miniature Horse Club is ran from the thumb area. We have a few fun club shows per year, miniature horse expo, trail drives, awards banquet and an AMHR sanctioned show in Midland. Our website is BWMHC.com I also have a facebook site for the club at BlueWater Miniaturehorseclub. Always looking for new friends on the site, I keep it updated with news and happenings almost daily.

Hey thanks guys, I will have to look into the club and contact people, and start getting out and doing stuff with my guys!

The AMHA Great Lakes Miniature Horse Club is defunct.

Blue Water is a great club, but more out in the thumb. They have a newsletter and put on the show in Midland.

The Western Miniature Horse club is over towards Grand Rapids, and their show is in Centerville this year I believe.

I am 2 hours north of you in Midland, but would be more than happy to chat mini!!

Latest posts

Back