Anyone Live Near Abbottsford, WI

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
The Clark County Sheriff's office called to say they are not in the business of delivering messages....even if it's to save a horse. "I don't mean to be rude", but as a taxpayer, I understand. Asked if he called the Humane Society (just to see if he really "cared"), the patrol sargeant said no "He's a truck driver anyway". Reminded him of the stallions fighting and the weanlings caught up in the chaos.

If someone who lives in the area is willing to place a note on the meat buyer's door in a respectful manner (kindness goes a long way with this guy, I know it's an oxymoron statement) stating that we have buyers for HIS horses, then perhaps we can get these horses out sooner (if he still has them).

Should someone be willing to do that, please PM me.

Thanks a million!

Cindy

saludando.gif

why not mail the person in question, or get a local humane society involved. HARPS in Barrington IL gets involved in humane situations across Wi lines, so does HAHS... they both have websites, and I imagine you could involve a local humane society as well.... if you can convince them of the need.

Latest posts

Back