Anyone know where Wardance is?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
I've always wanted to add a Wardance direct daughter to my herd, and was drooling over a few at Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm!

But that got me wondering- Who has him currently? Did he pass and I missed it?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't checked her website lately, but I believe Joan Richards owns him. She is dispersing, so maybe he's for sale.
default_wink.png
Maybe dispersing isn't the right word, so someone feel free to correct me if she's just selling a bunch and not totally dispersing.

I haven't checked her website lately, but I believe Joan Richards owns him. She is dispersing, so maybe he's for sale.
default_wink.png
Maybe dispersing isn't the right word, so someone feel free to correct me if she's just selling a bunch and not totally dispersing.

I would love to see him.
default_wub.png
Can you send me her link.

I don't know how current this info is but I found on Lucky Fours site it says that he is owned by Patty Wilhoit of Willow Creek Miniatures.

The most current is Joan of Olympian Ranch like starRidgeAcres said. She bought him from Patty of Willow Creek. If you google Olympian Ranch the website should come up
default_smile.png

Joan Richards is his current owner - We purchased Wardance from Patty - then after a few years Patty purchased him back from us and then she dispersed her entire herd and that is when she sold him to Joan. Patty had also leased Wardance to Lucky Four for at least one breeding season.

Little Wardance is awesome.

FWF%20Little%20Wardance.jpg

I wanted a daughter of his too. It's been high on my 'want' list, but a good friend saw a son for sale, woke me up, saw him and sealed the deal within four hours. He's son/grandson of Wardance and just arrived a couple weeks ago. One of Getitia's breeding so a double win.
default_smile.png
We've only head/neck clipped him, but pretty boy.

Our Dance, we've been calling him Jelly - he jiggles when he runs - (needs some muscle tone), is just a total sweetheart. He baby-sat a filly from Olympian on the trip out with Sharrway. Wayne said he was one of the easiest horses to transport - yeah.

Congrats Michelle! We have a Wardance son and he is just stunning. I love him to pieces.

Latest posts

Back