Anyone know the results of the stallion auction?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

I wasn't around when they ended the auction. :eek: I heard conflicting information about when/how the auction would end and I ended up getting the wrong info, so I missed out. :ugh:

Anyone know who won what and for how much?

THanks!

Hellooooo. Anybody there?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I wasn't there when anything was announced. So I don't know how the stallions went.

I had to go to the AMHA booth to find out if I won the Trainer Auction. And I did. Got Ray Z.

I wasn't there when anything was announced. So I don't know how the stallions went.
I had to go to the AMHA booth to find out if I won the Trainer Auction. And I did. Got Ray Z.
Ray's a great one! Congrats!

I had bid on Glenns General Patton, but I'm sure since I wasn't there when it ended and since I've not been contacted I didn't win. Bummer! That would have been a chance in a lifetime! I even had decided which mare I'd send! :eek:

Did you put your phone number on the sheet. My sheet didn't even have a place for that. I was just keeping track. I would love to know what the stallions went for also. Maybe you could call AMHA just to make sure you didn't win.

Oh my God! Oh my God!!!!!

I finally got in touch with someone at AMHA who knew the results.

I won GLENNS GENERAL PATTON!!!!

:risa8: :new_multi: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: I can't wait to see that foal!

Does anyone know the rest of the results???? Are any of the breedings still available? I know in the big breeds they have the auctions and the breedings are available until sold or till next year.
default_yes.gif
:

How awesome Parmela! History in the making! Let us know what mare you're sending!! :aktion033:

Glenns General Patton is one of my faverite stallions! I cannot wait to see the foal you get from him! If you need a show home for it
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: :saludando:

Thanks so much guys! This is the most amazing opportunity! I still can't believe it! :new_shocked:

I don't know if there are still breedings available or how they're handling it. The last time I saw the bid sheets there were serveral horses with no bids at all. You can try contacting Alison at AMHA and see if she can help you.

As for what mare, I have no idea how this is going to play out. Ray and Martha may want to select the mare for me (which is fine. They certainly will know more about what would be a good match.) or they may let me select. Initially I'm thinking about sending Sweet Pea, one of my GMB granddaughters. She's already produced a World Top 4 Sr. Stallion (owned by Anita Vake here on the forum) and she gave us a very leggy colt that we gelded in 2006. To look at her, you wouldn't necessarily think she's that great, but she really outproduces herself. She does have a very tiny gorgeous head with big doe eyes. But...she's a real pain in the $%* to deal with so they may not want that hassle. Calling her Sweet Pea is kind of a joke!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congrats Parmela, you are indeed blessed with good fortune. Patton should cross well with any mare. Plus Ray and Martha are such wonderful people too. I will be looking forward to seeing what you get, Patton has always been one of my favorites as well. Those Husslers Star sons sure do help out the breed.

Congrats! I met Patton back in September, and he is such a sweetie. Even in pasture condition, he still had that glow about him! :aktion033:

Thanks everybody for understanding how excited I am! :cheeky-smiley-006: I sure hope it's real and not just a dream that I'm gonna wake up from! :eek: I also hope I have a mare that they think is nice enough. I'm sure they have certain standards...and I don't blame them at all!

:aktion033: Congratulations! Big Time! :aktion033: Patton is awesome.
default_wub.png
: If I were you right now, I don't think I'd get any sleep tonight. Heck probably not tomorrow night either!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back