Anyone know how much $$ to hardship to AMHA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
Anyone know what is costs to hardship a mare or stallion to AMHA these days .. and what the qualifications are (besides height of course!)

I couldn't find it on the website

Thanks!
please.gif

I'm sure someone who knows will chime in, but I think it's $600 for a mare or gelding, and $1,200 for a stallion (or at least that is what I think it used to be).

[SIZE=14pt]Jill is right except that i think geldings are less but dont know how much. Also if you have an amhr horse thats parents have been hardshipped you can prodgeny hardship them before age 5 for half price. Carbons Father Images Super Star got his amha papers last fall so she can be amha reg for 300 because her mom already was amha.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Here is the link.

http://www.amha.org/pdf/reg/RegHardshipApp.pdf

I too, am thinking about hardshipping my gelding into AMHA soon... He is already AMHR, but to register him with AMHA too. I would have to have DNA testing (for regular registering), which isn't going to happen because his mother has passed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! Esp for the links - and to Lyn for the helpful hint on how to save some $$

Latest posts

Back