Anyone Interested in a Babysitting Job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
We will have our almost five year old son in Tulsa with us and without thinking I entered two mares in the same classes.
no.gif

If anybody knows of somebody who would like to make a few bucks to keep an eye on our son while my husband and I are in the ring at the same time, I'd appreciate you letting me know. My husband says not to worry about it, we will find somebody but of course I am already losing sleep about it.
wacko.gif

Our son has grown up at dog shows, so is well used to being ringside, etc.

Thanks,

Shelley

Shelley, I wont charge you a thing just look me up and I will be gald to watch your little one.

I will be with Mars-Montrose, Vinyard Hill (look for all the wagons and buggies we drive teams.)

What day do you need me?

Jan

Hi!

If Jan can't do it or something like that look me up!! I would love to watch him he can play with the baby goat and pig!!

RNR

Oh, thank you both so much! The classes would be first on Sunday night,

Class #93 (and I also put a mare into class #92, so that is also going to be a problem).

And again on Weds. afternoon at 1:30 pm, class #199.

Being as this is our 4th horse show ever, this whole thing is totally overwhelming to me. I haven't had to worry at local shows this summer because there's always been somebody there to watch us that could watch Tyler or hold horses, so it never occured to me to think about that.

Shelley

Latest posts

Back