Anyone in Upstate South Carolina or Georgia with newly orphaned or rejected foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramblehill

Reaction score
We had a terrible complicated birth today and lost our foal. Thanks to our wonderful friends at Devon's Dixie, we were able to save our little mare. Was wondering if by chance anyone in the area had an orphaned or rejected foal that would possibly be needing a surrogate mother. I've never attempted to do this, and it may not be practical, but was trying to find something good to come out of all this heartbreak.

I am very very sorry for your loss.

We lost our very first mini filly 2 days ago, except the mare did pretty well as far as not having any complications. Thank God your mare is going to be OK though. I know what you mean, if your mare could help take on another's foal that needs a mom, that could make the whole situation feel a little better.

So sorry for your loss. Glad your mare is going to be okay. Your offer shows your wealth of compassion. Hugs.
default_wub.png

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your foal. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time.

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back