Anyone in KY? Need Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can purchase a mini foal halter? Need one soon.

I would try to contact Ray Farmer, in Indiana, he sells tack and supplies for Miniature Horses. His number is 812-246-3287.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

Natalie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'll give these two places a try. I"ve tried all the normal places like Kentucky horse supply, Stateline Tack (petsmart), and a few others right here in Town. Tractor supply ect. No luck! i even checked out Wind and Withers in Cincinatti with NO luck (all i need is ONE tiny little halter..LOL..you'd think SOMEONE would carry at least one) ! I was beginning to think no one had mini gear around here (but i see mini's quit often in my travels around here..figure someone MUST carry it..either htat or everyone always orders stuff!). Of course not having lived here for the past 5 years i don't know of who carry's what anymore so it makes it more difficult!

If you can't find one I can loan you one. I live in Taylorsville.

ohh your in taylorsville? Ok this might be very rude of me to ask..but would you be intrested in some company? I'd love to meet people and see some other mini's while i'm in the area
smile.gif

Mine are currently boarded in Shelbyville (so i'm righ tin your area almost every day) untill i head back for maine....which we are probably leaving the beginning of the week if all goes as planned.

I got my halter from Star Lake years ago but Jeanie Smiley or Ray Farmer probably could help you.

I live in Northern Kentucky, California, Kentucky. It is about 20 miles south of Cincinnati and about 45 minutes away from Jeanie Smiley. If you get out my way,

let me know. I love for people to see my horses and I love to talk horses.

Freida

[email protected]

SilverRidgeMinis said:
I got my halter from Star Lake years ago but Jeanie Smiley or Ray Farmer probably could help you.
I live in Northern Kentucky, California, Kentucky.  It is about 20 miles south of Cincinnati and about 45 minutes away from Jeanie Smiley.  If you get out my way,

let me know.  I love for people to see my horses and I love to talk horses.

Freida

[email protected]

447547[/snapback]

ohh darn i wish i had known!! The car broke down and was being repaired in florence so we had made several trips up that way...! who know's though...might just make it up that way anyways!

Latest posts

Back