Anyone Hit in Oklahoma? Check in...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also been thinking about the Oklahoma folks as well. Hopefully, we will soon have good news from all. Conditions are ripe more of this nasty stuff. My in-laws neighborhood in Granbury got hit with the one last week that had grapefruit size hail
default_new_shocked.gif
. Luckily they are ok and so is their home. A few weeks ago one of my neighbors place got hit with straight line winds or possibly a micro-burst that literally exploded a huge well-built metal shop on their property. Right now they have 4 PODS on their place and are re-building.

I am just sick hearing about all those little children, adults and pets.
default_crybaby.gif
Thoughts and prayers going out to all of those affected.

I'm so sorry to see all the destruction on the news. I feel so bad for all those people. I pray all who can check in let us know you are alright.

It all is so heartbreaking........just to be going about your normal daily routines and then to get hit like that, horrific and so sad. For me being a retired Kindergarten teacher the devastating school stories always make me so, so sad and I cry while watching the news.
default_no.gif
Things should NEVER happen to children especially at their school, that is suppose to be their safe place away from their home and their families. We need to pray for all those poor people.
default_pray.gif

I will pray that all of our forum friends are safe and sound..............
default_pray.gif

All those poor children, it was heartbreaking watching the news this morning.
default_sad.png
default_pray.gif
I pray that you all stay well and safe
default_pray.gif

As Renee says, the pictures hittting our news programmes this morning are horrific - those poor children!

Sending prayers to those suffering and to those involved in the rescues. God bless them all.
default_pray.gif

The devastation is just terrible as you know from TV. I'm on the north side of the metro, so am fine. Moore is on the south side. Keep Oklahoma in your prayers.

We're OK...though we did have one of the smaller tornadoes pass about 4 miles north of us.
default_ohnoes.jpg
That was a little scary. Has anyone heard from REO? I believe they are in the central OK area that was hit the worst. Hoping everyone is OK!
default_pray.gif

Praying for everyone, who has had this hit their lives. The poor children and parent's, I can't even imagine what they are going through and I just heard that around 100 horses have been lost also and I am sure many, many other pets too. My heart is aching over all of this. Sure puts things in perspective, in our own lives, that things can always be worse. Prayers for all.

REO posted on FB. She's okay. Doesn't have internet right now.

Prayers for all who were affected by the tornado. My heart goes out to you!

The continuing news is so tragic. I'm praying for everyone who was in the path of these tornadoes, the devastation is so widespread.

We have many, many members and familiar faces here on LB who live around the devastation, I hope and pray they are all OK.
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back