Anyone here going to the mini auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tobey,

When you see me, just stick your foot out and trip me, I have been known to walk right by people that I know! I am so involved with looking at the horses that I totally ignore the people.

Once I walked right by Marnie and never said a word, actually, I never even noticed her and she has NEVER let me forget it!!!

It should be fun to see and meet some of the LB Forum people.

Marnie and I usually sit way over on the right hand side of the bleachers! Hope to see and meet you!!

I will have a cap on that says "LOBO Vending" on the front of it. lol As that is who I am helping out 1 to 2 days a week in repairing vending machines

I'll have the bushy hair but I did wash the grey away. And the one who has to put her glasses on every time she looks in the sale catalog!

I am hoping to go and watch if nothing comes up and we get our hay up today
aktion033.gif

it is going to be great to see everyone i know and to meet a bunch more of you! have no idea what i will be wearing but i will look up marnie and donna first since i know them!

jennifer
saludando.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You all are making this sound like so much fun, I wish I did not live over a thousand miles away!

Susan O.

horsehug said:
You all are making this sound like so much fun, I wish I did not live over a thousand miles away!
Susan O.

468216[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

I saw a mini yearling paint stud colt sell for $75 at the Equity livestock auction tonight in Eau Claire...So if that is any indication of prices
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
shminifancier said:
I saw a mini yearling paint stud colt sell for $75 at the Equity livestock auction tonight in Eau Claire...So if that is any indication of prices
no.gif

468370[/snapback]

Our local sale yard, holds a horse sale once a month (definitely not top-end, mostly a dumping ground for horses, but an occassional good one goes through). Anyway, a couple months ago two mini stallions (no papers); one 3yo and one 4 yo, went through for $100 for both.
wacko.gif
ohmy.gif
Minis just aren't what sells around here, drafts don't sell well either; saddle horses do the best and even those sales are pretty pathetic. Although, I have to admit I bought a pretty nice AQHA weanling colt there about 3 years ago. Here's my sale find as a 2 year old gelding (last winter).

Tango2004-1.jpg

Tango - dun AQHA gelding

I need to get to work with his saddle training.
ohmy.gif

Latest posts

Back