Anyone have regular sized Donkeys or mules

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicTheMini

Reaction score
I don't know if I am allowed to post this here but there is a very cute mule in desperate need of a new home at a feedlot in WA. he can be seen here. The next shipment of horses (and mule) is scheduled to leave Monday and he is in danger of going to slaughter if no one helps him. There is also another mule on the site looking for a home. He has been sponsored, so he is not in harms way, but he is still looking for his forever home. Thanks! L

I have regular size donkeys but am so far from where they are located. Can you possible post this on other donkey boards, like yahoo? There has got to be someone who would LOVE to have this donkey as a backyard buddy! Get word out to everyone you know. I hope you find him a loving home. ANyone out there..can you help this donkey save his life?? Corinne

I will try to figure out yahoo. I don't really know of any Mule discussion places I wandered over here from the Mini horse forum. If anyone wants to post this onto another board that would be great, too. Hopefully we can find this guy a home! L

Ike found a home!!! He was not placed through the rescue, but sold by the feedlot owner. Hopefully he will be safe. There is still the other mule that needs a home and there will soon be other horses at the feedlot in need of help. L

Latest posts

Back