Anyone have a pattern for....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
wacko.gif
Feel free to bump to back porch..but I would like pattern for making mini size tail bag, the kind that you BRAID! You know the three stips? Must be simple but have never seen one in person.

Also want to make a mane tamer/sun blocker and know it must be simple to make..

Don't even know if I'll use them but plan to give it a go.

He is in several classes at the county fair in August, now if I don't get too discusted with him, we'll havea blast.

Trainer coming tonight for a hour, he's SO sweet then turn bratty when I work him..all about the food..and he's become lazy I fear.

Anyway I know I can make the above as well as 4 shipping boots if I can find a pattern.

Thanks, Maxine

You know that nice little gal that is working your Buddy?

Tell her to take off her shoes and give you her socks.

Tail bag.

My kids are missing lots of their tube socks
wink.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

give you her socks. Tail bag.
Hey Marty...ya beat me to it!! I never have a problem using up those singles, left over after the washer or dryer has eaten the other one.

I made a couple of mane-tamer/sleezies, from an old pair of lycra pants I bought at the thrift shop. Lay them flat, and cut up the seam of the crotch to the waist. then you will have two pieces that each can be a sleezy. Cut the leg off wherever it needs to be, cut holes for eyes and ears, put velcro on the "waist, add a strap, and there ya go. For shipping boots, all you need are squares of a heavy material, lined with fleece or some type of padding, and add velcro. I also recommend bell boots, if you are only making this type of wrap, as they do not come down far enough over the coronary band to protect it. IMHO.

Good luck!!
yes.gif

Thank Marty and Sue C! Why didn't I think of that! We have a great thrift shop here and I will be ther tomorrow!

Have a "buch of unmatched socks too, so I'm set..Maxine

Latest posts

Back