Anyone have a link

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out the color of this filly. She's now turned a warm shade of brown, so as of now I'm going with the suggestion of "chocolate cream puff". She still has the light pigmentation around her eyes and on her muzzle, and has hazel/green eyes. Thanks for any help with a link!

histepperbaby2.jpg

Ginny @ CCMF www.crittercreek.com used to have a great page on them, but I cannot find it anymore... Hymm... Also Horsehugs in Montana (I Think) has champange horses (The only Buckaroo bred one as well!
aktion033.gif
And if I spelled his name wrong please forgive me.
rolleyes.gif
)

Why don't you just try a search on google? I always have a decent amount of luck going in that direction.
yes.gif

IMO your foal looks like one to me, the funky skin tone around his eyes gives him away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. I'm always hesitant to search google, ya just never know what will come up in your search! lol I'll try your suggestions and again thnk you.

Hi There,

I,too, raise champagne minis. :
smile.gif
My gold pinto champagne stallion,M's, sired 6 champagne foals this year.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

See if this helps you? www.ichregistry.com

Jeannie at Betehl Minis, Tack, and Gift Shop in Ky.

Candleliteranch,

Jeannie (Bethel) and Margaret gave you the link to my favorite champagne site. the ICHR.

Some things to consider which might also help you right away, are that champagne foals are born with bright blue eyes and pink skin, and must have a champagne parent.

I would love to see pics of both her parents as well as closeup pics of her eyes and muzzle and under her tail especially.

By the way, she is Gorgeous !! :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back