anyone had this happen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your kind words. The vet, not my regular vet, only charged me $70 whih is not much considering the vet clinic is 45 minutes away, and he spent 45 minutes here. I thought it would have been a couple hundred but guess the vet felt really bad. My husband paid the bill for me since I am laid off right now. I go back to work sometime in May. I do have 2 mares that look like they will foal soon, one is in foal to Coyote Winds Knockout. I really cannot wait to see that foal as it will Cody's last foal out of 3. He had a colt in 2006 and a filly in 2007. The filly is out of a grade mare. The mare that is in foal to him is one that aborted on me 2 years in a row at 6 months gestation. She is due now full term. She was with the stallion until May 18th last year. So she should foal any day now.

I am so sorry. I started to post then read further of you loss.

Robin

So very sorry for your loss.

I wish you the best of luck with your remaining foaling season and pray you have beautiful healthy babies.

I am so very sorry for the loss of little Bandit. My heart breaks for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back