Anyone going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there for both the "A" & "R" shows. It's at the Okeechobee Agri-Center (think that is what it is called).

Coming from Hollywood, you would probably want to come up either I-95 or the Turnpike. Get off at the exit which is SR 70 (I think that is the Ft Pierce exit) and head west into Okeechobee. As you come into the outskirts of Okeechobee, you will make a left onto 710. I'm going to give you the link for the club website as they have directions on the showbill which is on the website.

Here's the link: http://www.mhcsf.com/

Hope to see you there - they should be good shows.

Barbie

Great thanks for the link! Just printed out the directions! I'll be up after training on Saturday so I think around 1ish. And on Sunday it would be around 12noon.

I'd love to meet up with any of you showing!

I haven't been to a mini show since I moved down here from NY
default_wacko.png

I'll be showing a perlino yearling filly and hanging out with Randy & Vicki Hart of Four Pines Minis. Hope to meet you.

Barbie

gary owens will be there showing lightening
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

it will be gary's first time showing in driving- lightening will make it seem easy

what a way to start - national champion horse, lutke, houghton
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I just finished clipping Lightening for Gary to take him with our little yearling silver dapple stallion Prince to Okeechobee. Lightening is absolutely wonderful. Our yearling will hopefully be a little less freaked out than he was during his first show in March in Ocala. Tha facility in Okeechobee is nice and everyone in the MHCSF is very helpful. I wish I could go but am juggling wedding activities for our oldest with work and horsey stuff.

Ruth

We won't be able to attend this time, we're still busy with foal patrol, but our boy "Catch" will be there with Lee and Josh.

Wishing everyone the very best. We'll be rooting for you Ruth!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

I was planning on being there today, but have to stay home to babysit with our filly who has pneumonia. Maybe tomorrow for the "A" show. We'll see.

Barbie

word is, for a florida show anyway, its huge

they expected to have classes over by mid afternoon

but not too long ago, when last i called, they were still doing liberty

the show will probably run until 10pm or later

we might have to wait for a while before everyone reports in and posts pics

Just got back from up there! I had a good time. It was short as I had to get back to feed but it was nice. I met Randy and Vicki Hart and Brandy and Gregg. SUCH NICE PEOPLE!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
Wish I could have stayed longer to watch them show but had to get back here.

And sadly no pics as I found my battery was dead when I got there.
default_no.gif

Hoping to go to the Ocala show next month to meet up with them again. We'll see!

Latest posts

Back