Anyone going to Hoosier Spring Fling April 18 ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Arlene Foulk will be taking our yearling over filly to the Hoosier Spring Fling in Edinburgh In. This is a 3 judge show . Judges are: Marvin McCabe, Roger Daulton and Ernie Lambdin, steward is Vivian Sparks. This will be our filly Jackie's first show. Wishing everyone thats is going good luck have fun and enjoy.
default_smile.png
and a safe trip. Hope the weather is nice.
default_saludando.gif

My little boy Bug will be there with Rosemill Training Center but I can't go
default_no.gif
too many bagged up ladies in waiting
default_wacko.png

I'll be there. Mostly in driving classes. i'll have a grey stud in under Western CP open, a little bay stud in under Country Pleasure open, a Bay and white pinto gelding in Under Pleasure open, and a Buckskin Stallion in Over CP open.....not sure how in the heck i'm going to do the switch and swap with all these horses between classes..LOL

Would love to, but we had snow 2 days ago. Can't even THINK of clipping!!!

Have fun everybody
default_saludando.gif

I'd love to go too but way to early for us Michigan folks! Like Ruffin said we just had 8 inches of snow last week. :DOH! Also it's my foaling season and just can't afford to be away from the ladies right now. I wish everyone the best of luck
default_smile.png

I'll be there again.. Not showing but designing the Obstacle and Hunter/jumper courses like I did last year..I'll also be the ring steward....Hope you see old faces and new this year...Bring on those performance horses ...PLLLLLeeeezzzz

There will be club members there that will be willing to hold and help switch horses if the need rises...I can help anyone who needs horses held before measuring like I did last year...just holler at me...

Jennifer

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be there with 9 horses. Boy, the closer it gets the crazier I think I must be. I've been clipping for the last two days. Still have 2 more to clip.

Well be there with just five horses this year. Ive got some green ones that just need some practice and to learn a bit.

Hopefully it will be warm out and not raining and windy like last year! Its tough getting them clipped this time of year but gosh do they look so much better! Bring out tons of blankets!

Its a nice show and great to have another one close to us! See you there! Laura

Back