Anyone getting hit by the storms?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
With me being formerly Floridian it's force of habit I guess to batton down the hatches.

The sun was shinning so nice and bright. Got everyone outside, stalls clean, water changed, and I hear thunder in the distance.

I go running into the fields gathering everyone back to the barn.

"Come on, come on, everyone back in the barn quick!"

"What's she doing?" they asked eachother

"don't know but we just got out and now she wants us back inside" said the stallion

"let's go, I think there could be treats involved....." said one mare to another

and at that, they all came stampeeding back in the barn, and were routed to their stalls via carrots and more grain.

Ten minutes later:

The sun is still shinning.

There is no thunder.

And everyone is looking around at everyone wondering "why'd she do that?"

ho hum.......

But we're ready just in case.

How about yalls?

I've always been like you Marty. THIS summer I am trying very hard to leave my kids out unless the thunder and lightening are "here". I use the "weather bug" ALOT to help me make decisions. Try it Marty. Last nite I brought them in at 6pm and we're to get tons of horrible storms....it was over at 6:30 but I left them cuz I worried. It's raining out now, just a drizzle and they're happily out there munching in the rain even though they have a wonderful run in. Go figure.

It must have passed over. I'm turning them back out.

What's the weather bug?

Well it hit me hard Marty....I can't tell you how much water fell in just a short time but it flooded where it normally doesn't....mine stayed out however and loved every minute of it....Now that its stopped they are running like crazy...
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back