Anyone else?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have checked in here awhile ago if I had any extended mare stare experience, but I don't. Mine have all foaled w/in range and I knew how far along they were. Too my eye (which hasn't seen nearly as many pregnant mares as some here), she doesn't look nearly as pronounced as my girls did, and not at all dropped... was she dropped before and now you think the foal's in possition?

Hi, she doesnt look dropped to me either but maybe she has if those pics are from two weeks ago?? It seems like lots of people are saying their foals are late this year. Sorry I dont have any good info for you. Good luck when she decides to pop!
default_biggrin.png

My mare, due April 20th, foaled TODAY!!!!! Her belly was hanging low and vee shaped and her udder was big and full about 3 weeks ago and then it just went away. 2 days ago it ballooned and she got thick through the waist.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mare, due April 20th, foaled TODAY!!!!! Her belly was hanging low and vee shaped and her udder was big and full about 3 weeks ago and then it just went away. 2 days ago it ballooned and she got thick through the waist.

Congrats!

How many days gestation then?!

Congrats!

How many days gestation then?!
371 loooooong days!
default_biggrin.png
But its a healthy, leggy, wildly coloured filly - well worth waiting for!!! I will be posting pictures to announce her today - watch for the thread.

Latest posts

Back