Anyone else watching Olympic Dressage?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the chinese rider the first to go? I just tuned in and watching the 3rd entry.

Is Blue Hors Matine going to be performing?

After every performance. I cried.
default_crybaby.gif
there is so much adrenaline running thru my veins, I miss my big horses so much!!! Hey, what do you say- we need our minis as a part of the Olympics. Like a versatility class or something !!! hummm, what do you say ? GO MINIS !!!
default_firstprize.gif

I missed Chinas rider, but glad they switched it to volleyball, I would have not got anything done here
default_wacko.png

I got up this morning right in time to watch it.
default_laugh.png
I saw from the lady before the 1st ever chinese rider to the end. I also watch a little of the vollyball. It was 120 degrees on the sand!!!

Who wants to watch beach volleyball when there are horses to watch? :arg!

Is Blue Hors Matine going to be performing?
That was the dressage part of the Eventing competition. Regular dressage is still to come... but unfortunately Blue Hors Matine is not on the Danish team. She is still recovering from a suspensory injury.

default_sad.png

370-06HelgstrandA_WEGKur-300.jpg

Oh My! I didnt know she was hurt. Thats a BUMMER!

Oh, I'm so disappointed!! I was really looking forward to seeing her!

Been enjoying the eventing dressage though, we get really great coverage on "bold", I've barely missed any. I know one of the Canadian riders a little bit, though work, so I'm enjoying cheering her on!

Watched some dressage earlier, and just tonight the cross country has been online. Thank goodness for computers, so much more equestrian to watch than is televised.

Jan

wildoak - what is the online link?
default_smile.png

ETA: Never mind - I found it!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back