Anyone else waiting?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus they probably lost a week during that bad weather Texas had the first week of February. I know MY place of work was closed two days and delayed/sent home early two days that week!

I am waiting here too. I mailed my first packet on November 22. I know this for a fact as actually wrote the date that I mailed it on a Post-it Note and put it in my files. That was over three months ago, that is a l-o--n---g time.
default_no.gif

I know they are behind and working their hardest to catch up. But it seems that they just keep getting later and later.

Maybe they are getting overwhelmed and need to hire some more people to help catch up and speed up the process. JMO

I'm waiting on AMHA & AMHR paperwork since the end of December. I've received a couple of things, but not the majority yet. It's the time of year they both get hit with end of year stuff, and AMHA just had the convention.

I don't expect it truthfully until March.

So glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting. I sent my temp-perms in on 12/31/10 in order to use the coupons. My new membership card came, the cc was charged, but still waiting on the registration paperwork.

I was concerned also and called the office. They said they received my paperwork nov 26 and were behind. So hope it will not be too much longer. Raine Ranch I think yours was even after mine by quite a bit so maybe mine will be comming! Good for you!!

Sent in some paper work in around the first of Jan. Nothing yet. I did get a letter that I was 10.00 short, so phoned in my CC. The girl told me they were really backed up.

I used the coupon on December 31 & got my paperwork back 2 days ago. The AMHA office was closed several days because of bad weather, I know, and the head of Registration department was out sick for several days as well. Give them a call to see where your specific paper work is in the process. After all, it's real people trying to do a good job. Give them the benefit of a doubt. If you need paperwork for a show they will be happy to give you a show letter allowing the horse to show.

default_wub.png
and IT'S GONNA GET WORSE/STAY SLOW .... new foal registrations will start to arrive (for those who don't wait until 12/31
default_laugh.png
).

They may want to consider hiring PT help for these couple of months when this continually happens. Been so as long as I have been in minis !! With DNA being required, those results need to be received and matched to even send many.

Wish there was a way to speed the process BUT ---

Since I rarely breed any now, it isn't an issue for me. Try it -- stress free
default_rolleyes.gif

Well, I am sorely disappointed, and so is my nephew, who was so excited to be able to show "His" mare at the upcoming show this weekend. Since we don't have her papers back, or a show letter, she'll have to stay home. It was a simple OT- nothing complicated.

Have you asked them to fax you a show letter? I might be worth a try.

You might also be able to show the horse under the previous owner's name, with their permission of course.

Well, I am sorely disappointed, and so is my nephew, who was so excited to be able to show "His" mare at the upcoming show this weekend. Since we don't have her papers back, or a show letter, she'll have to stay home. It was a simple OT- nothing complicated.
Just call the office and they will fax you a show letter in time.

Took AMHA well over a month the get my one stallion to gelding certification back to me and I only sent in the one thing with the stud report. Had a big stack of paperwork back from AMHR/ASPC in less than 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back