Anyone else having problems viewing forum posts?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I can only see the first thread.

The post responses are below in a list, only the first sentence of each.

Anyone else have this problem?

I've had this since yestarday and don't have a clue what I could have done to my computer.

aukkkkkkkkkk

Don't know what to tell you Marty, Everything looks fine to me. Sorry your having problems.
default_sad.png

Joyce

MARTY :DOH! Look at the right hand corner and click on OPTIONS........a drop down box will appear and make sure you are on STANDARD view.

I had mine do that once and couldn't figure out what the heck! Hated it! Took me days to figure it out, glad VL told u how to fix it cause I done forgot.....dang i hate that :DOH!

Yes, sometimes these drop down menus can be tricky!

Liz R.

Thank you guys soo much for this post! Mine changed a few days ago and I figured that we just went to a new format! I hated it too. :DOH! :DOH!
default_wacko.png

I know it is very frustrating. I have the same thing with my computer at work but not on the one at home. When I try to click on the OPTIONS drop down box to fix it nothing drops down so I cannot correct it. I also cannot get into the "Prayers Needed" thread for Linda at all. It is the only thread I cannot get into. I get an error message and get bumped out completely. It is so strange. I am just guessing it has to do with my old computer here at work. I can access everything at home fine. Maybe it is trying to tell me I should not be on LB at work. But I cannot help it!!! Oh, and I cannot use the clickable smiles at work either :^(

Yes i think mine did that once when i by accident clicked the Lo-Fi version ...but got it fixed.

Mine has been working great....

Thanks Carol it worked. My computer goes nuts every time I do a windows update. ugh

Latest posts

Back