Anyone Else Getting Sick Of Tornado Warnings?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Wood

Reaction score
I'm worn out watching for tornados here in Southern Minnesota. We have had 3 days in less than a week with afternoons filled with Tornados hitting everywhere around me. UGH...

We have so many touch downs around me right now I can't keep them straight.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am to! We live in KY and have had horrible storms the past month. In the past month we have had a ton of damage, not from tornados, but from the wind and rain.

I WISH we had the sirens and warnings out here. Since moving out in the boonies we no longer have sirens to back us just T.V. and radio and sad to say the power usually goes out and then look for the solar radio in the camper to clue us in. I will say we can see for miles from our little hill and can usually tell when things are gonna get bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgosh week before last with all our thunderstorms all our weather radio did was go off and give us tornado watches, warnings and flood warnings. I got so sick of hearing it. Luckily we didn't have to go too our safe room. One touched down about 5 miles from us. We live in what you call the I 44 corridor tornado alley here in Mo. and it lives up to it's name. I just moved here a year and half ago and I tell ya I'd rather take an earthquake it comes and it's over with this going sitting and WAITING is crazy, plus I'm not real crazy about the chiggers either, OR the wasp.
default_aktion033.gif

Back