Anyone big into Tennessee Walkers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Horse Lover

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have just purchased my first ever Tennessee Walker! But I have always and still am a Miniature and Arabian person..I love the Walker don't get me wrong..But I don't know the famous mares and stallions as in the Minis and Arabs..Does anyone have "Walker" experience and can help me learn more about them?

Thanks!

P.S. I didn't know what other forum to post this in..my avatar is a pic of my Walker..

Hi!
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the world of Walking Horses. I own, breed and show them....grew up in a TWH family! Feel free to email me and I'll try to help! You can see some of our walking horse on my website....

I had a TWH mare-but wasn't interested in the big names. She was the best horse in the world.

I owned two Walkers for several years. The best riding horses ever. Their temperament was always so sweet and gentle. I sold one and donated another only because I wasn't able to ride anymore due to joint problems. They are both still doing so well. One is at a therapeutic riding facility and the kids love him. He was even in their local special olympics. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back