Anyone a "Nashville Star" fan??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
........ALYSON GILBERT........

The premier episode is Monday night on NBC and Aly is going to be one of the bottom two, so if you watch the show and you like her, please take the time to vote for her.

Aly is from a small town in Northwestern Minnesota (Crookston) and I first met her when she was 18 or 19 and just starting to seriously pursue singing and I helped coach her to prepare her to compete in the Miss Minnesota Pageant. She was a very nice down to earth, small town, tomboyish girl from a nice family and is one of the most talented singers I've ever heard. She is 28 now and married and moved to Nashville a few years ago to try to seriously make it as a country singer. She's been working and singing all along but is also an animal lover and is juggling her singing career with vet school.

If you want to look at pictures of her and listen to clips of her singing before the show Monday you can check out her website.

Alyson Gilbert

The website for Nashville Star also has info about the contestants and you can vote online too.

Nashville Star

I can't wait for Nashville Star to start up. We have been watching the previews and are anticipating the show. Will watch for your friend. Listened on her website and she sounds very good! Can't wait to watch her perform!

I've only seen the program a few times awhile back and enjoyed it.....I'll have to tune in.
default_smile.png

I have her website open and playing her songs in the background right now. I like her....she is too good to be sent home this early. I'll have to tune in and vote.

It used to be on the USA Network but this year moved to NBC which would be "regular TV", whatever channel that is for your area. It airs at 8PM (central time).

I'm hoping she does well on the show. She didn't grow up in the business, doesn't have a lot of money, isn't related to anyone famous and no one else in her family does anything even remotely related to show business or the music industry so anything she has done so far has been just her doing the best she can on her own.

I'm listening to her on her website right now too, and she IS good. I've never watched "Nashville Star" but it's definitely something I would enjoy, so I'll be sure to tune in and watch, and vote for Alyson!
default_yes.gif

update for anyone interested or that watched the show.......

Aly was NOT at her best on the show, knowing her, I think she was nervous and was trying way too hard and was over the top performing. She has an unbelievable voice and is gorgeous and she needed to relax and just sing. The judges said the same thing. I am really glad she will get another chance to show what she can really do.

I was blown away, by the way, by the woman in her thirties that has five kids. WOW. What a voice and what a performer.

There is another young girl from another tiny MN town that was really good too. She comes from family with 13 kids and her dad is in Iraq. Really, really sweet and definitely very talented. Reminded me of Taylor Swift when she was younger and just starting out.

We watched it last night, Alyson is really good, especially now after seeing what she can really do (from her website
default_wink.png
). I too was blown away though, by Melissa and "almost" equally touched with performances by Ashlee, Tommy, Coffey and Gabe.

This is definately going to be a tough season this year.
default_yes.gif
With talent through the roof!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back