Anybody watching the Event sale?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
The preview is on in a few minutes, the sale is Saturday.

Link?

I will be gone tommarow and tommarow evening, the area II banquet and meeting is tommarow at the Holiday Inn in Sidney ohio so will be gone. Would love to see the Preview though
default_smile.png

Found a link .. http://www.vortexauction.com/live/VortexLi...;tempHeight=900

Got it working ..you have to register to bid ..
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming you have to register with credit card info etc to watch too?

Yes i had to enter credit card (i used my mastercard debit card) to register
default_smile.png
but i do not believe it cost anything ?

The sound / video feed is not the greatest ...sound is getting better. I think that is Tony reading pedigrees ?

ok so after you enter your info it says they will get back to you? How long does that take..

Sigh thanks I'm just a bit slow...

It is so broken up....the video...ugh...

It was most likely over by the time you got to it, i think the sale preview ended around 9:45 ish and then they aired the Ultimate Idol contest, i watched a few
default_smile.png

The sale preview was nice, allot of nice horses in this sale from the look of it, a few mares i'd like to have
default_laugh.png
. A shetland mare i'd love to have to
default_smile.png

Im sad i will miss the actual sale today, but im off to the area II meeting here in a bit, someone take down prices okay ?

Yes i had to enter credit card (i used my mastercard debit card) to register
default_smile.png
but i do not believe it cost anything ?
So do you need to do that to watch the sale I assume? I wanna watch! There are two horses on there I would LOOOOOOOVE to buy, hubby gave me a max $$$ I could spend on them and I'm positive they'll go for a lot more than that.... but still, would love to watch!!!

Jessi

Yes, you need to register with a credit card and they will then email a userid and password.

How do I register?? What is the web site? I am having a hard time getting on Mare Stare.

Aww I am so jealous. I wanted to see Pharaoh SOOO bad.It said our dial up is too slow. Nice, we can;t get high speed out here with spending tons.

We just had a mare bred to him before he left. I HOPE she took. He was amazingly conditioned before he left. Which was quite the feat since it has been raining, hailing and snowing all spring so far. And down to the mid 20's at night. So he looked fabulous.

zoey, the link is http://vortexauction.com/auctionlisting/ma...F8527599FA62642 it's not on marestare.

I've got it on, there are people singing right now... auction will start SOON!
default_smile.png
(minutes) and I have paper to write down the sale prices.... not sure how long it will last, I only have 2.5 hours before I have to leave for work, hope it's over by then!

Jessi

I am watching too.

Does anyone know if you can enlarge the picture/screen?

I tried to enlarge the screen but haven't figured it out yet....can't figure out the chat either....anyone else? Pharoah did look great. Going overseas I think.

I've been writing down the prices... was supposed to leave for work now but called in late (lol) but I can't go on much longer, they're on horse 44. Hubby is telling me I need to LEAVE because I just bought #43!!!! I was NOT supposed to get one... oops! ;)

Jessi

Latest posts

Back