Anybody watching the Event sale?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what I'm supposed to do about arranging shipping, paying, ect???? Hubby isn't too happy with me!

I tried to enlarge the screen but haven't figured it out yet....can't figure out the chat either....anyone else? Pharoah did look great. Going overseas I think.
Ok, i didn't know if it was just me that couldn't figure it out LOL. I can't get the chat to work either.

I was very interested in seeing Pharoah as we have a Pharoah son.

The sound is pretty bad on my end for the auction and i couldn't hear where he was going.

Pharoah was the horse I REALLY wanted! Sold for $28,000

Jessi

Can't you watch the sale without signing up?
default_no.gif

I was very interested in seeing Pharoah as we have a Pharoah son.

The sound is pretty bad on my end for the auction and i couldn't hear where he was going.
I'm pretty sure Betty's husband bought Pharoah back for her.
default_wub.png

OH LISA!!!!!

I Hope you are right! That horse is so incredible loved by them. He even demands 4 pieces of red licorice after he breeds a mare! And he can COUNT! Funniest thing I have ever seen. You don't short the man on his "paycheck!"

I saw Betty yesterday and she had the saddest face I have ever seen. I would be SOOOO happy if her husband surprised her!!! Awesome.

Is the sale over??

Here is sit at the holiday in during the area II meeting on the computer, i was hoping to catch the last part of the auction after the meeting???

Oh man, I hope they bought Pharoah back........I am still in shock they actually sold him.........
default_no.gif

I never thought I would see the day.

I thought I heard them say he bought him for her, but she doesn't know yet....

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do about the filly I bought... called the customer service number from the auction site and it went to a voicemail... anyone know????

Jessi

I think that is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard.... Awww wonder when she will find out!

I'm so glad to hear that Pharoah will be back in the Northwest. I bought one of his daughters, Lot number 20. This will be my second Pharoah daughter. Janet Day

Lucky you!!! I was SOOOO close to hitting bid on her, but hubby said no! So then I ended up buying a different filly....

Since you bought her, do you know what I need to do? Bought over internet and I'm not sure who to call, where my filly can stay until I get a hauler, ect???

Jessi

Janet,

congradulations on your new filly, I was the one that was helping you bid on her. She is a sweet little girl. I hope she does well for you.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Back