Anybody try watching Nationals from their Blackberry?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I want to watch the show so bad, but have to leave for the Kansas State Fair, wondering if anyone has tried getting the video on their Blackberry and watch it?

I am not sure about blackberry but I am watching it on my Palm centrino. I have super slow dial up and I have been watching it on my phone,sound and video work great. Hope yours work and you don't miss it.

I tried on my iPod touch (like an iPhone but without the phone part) and it did not work
default_sad.png
I can't get it on my office computer either - I think the powers that be are trying to ensure that I do lots of work today!!

I tried on my iPod touch (like an iPhone but without the phone part) and it did not work
default_sad.png
I can't get it on my office computer either - I think the powers that be are trying to ensure that I do lots of work today!!
Ditto the "iProducts". Doesn't work on my College computers either.
default_no.gif

I tried from my iphone and had no luck either.
default_sad.png

I couldn't get it to run on my BB. Also can't get any of the foaling cams to work on it. If anybody has had success with any streaming media on a BB, please share.

Latest posts

Back