Anybody tried The International Horse Agility Club?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erickson Miniature Horses

Reaction score
Is anybody here a member of The International Horse Agility Club? I am interested in entering their online monthly shows, but I would like to get other people's opinions on it before I buy a membership.

I have searched for other online mini horse shows, but have not been able to find any.

You can visit the website here at http://www.thehorseagilityclub.com

There is at least two other members that I'm aware of that participate... One is in the north east - and also supports/runs a local 4H club. The other ??

I've looked at it off and on, but something has always come up in the past several years and I never quite get around to doing a membership or the monthly "classes" or shows... I have downloaded the courses and utilized some of the ideas for schooling our horses/ponies.

I know someone who enters the on line shows and seems quite keen. It us not something that interests me (I do not know why it is called agility??) So I cannot give any help.

Are you on FB? If so I can give you a contact name for my friend.

I am a member, though I haven't been very active. I entered the online classes twice last fall, and since I moved up a level I just haven't had either good conditions (winter) or the time to work on the harder level. I think it is great if you are looking for something new to do and want some feedback. It is kind of different from trail or obstacle classes at mini shows. You must do everything on a very loose leadrope, and you must follow directions very carefully. She is interested in seeing willing partnership.

I just joined the Club today although I had done a clinic on horse agility late last fall. I planned to join earlier in the year and enter some competitions but the hard winter made that impossible. We will see how it goes. I will be setting up this month's starter course this week.

Latest posts

Back