Anybody looking for a farm??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
wanna send me donations
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at that gorgeous farm in Kentucky..I want!! Drooool!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Ky Farm

Euros- EUROS!!! That's fighting talk Madame!!!
ohmy.gif
We use pounds sterling and are proud of it, too!! Yes I could raise half, but not quite all of it!!
smile.gif

HALVES????
new_shocked.gif
Good Grief! There's enough room there for THREE families and THREE herds of minis!

Shall we go THIRDS???
laugh.gif

MA

rabbitsfizz said:
Euros- EUROS!!!  That's fighting talk Madame!!! 
ohmy.gif
We use pounds sterling and are proud of it, too!! Yes I could raise half, but not quite all of it!!
smile.gif

475698[/snapback]

Oh my..you mis understood..LIRA..ITALY..EURO!!

We'll have to build another house- also, there is not that much land there- I could use all that on my own!!!

rabbitsfizz said:
We'll have to build another house- also, there is not that much land there- I could use all that on my own!!!
475710[/snapback]

128 acres..just how many horses do you have??

Gorgeous brick home on 128 picturesque acres available, 30 or 40 acres of woods for hunting or trail riding, lots of 4 board fence, with a large 10 stall horse barn 4 large ponds and a small lake, and most are stocked. Bring the horses, the dogs and the kids, or just enjoy nature at it's finest. Turkey and Deer are everywhere!! They come with in feet of the house. This home is very secluded, but just 8 miles to Springfield, 10 miles to Bardstown Kentucky. Louisville or Lexington are just a one hour drive.

This large 4,500 sq. ft. brick home sits on a walkout basement over looking a small private stocked lake. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths on the main level, with a large office, utility room and attached garage. There is a huge deck for enjoying the views, or just relaxing. The lower level is completely finished with a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with it's own private entrance. This area also has it's own living room, kitchen/dining area and it's own covered patio. . Great for a mother-inlaw or those teens that are not quite ready to be out on their own, but needing a little more privacy.

I did not catch the 128 acres bit- I've just read it again with my glasses on!!!
rolleyes.gif
OK- I'll make inroads into the Turkeys, though, I warn you! And as to how many horses.....the problem is, you see, the more land available, the more horses I seem to get. It would take a while but I reckon I could fill it up eventually!!
smile.gif

i think you all should come buy my farm!!!! i miss my hubby so much
sad.gif

Kay

my farm

Last edited:
Looks yummy.
wub.gif
And better still, it's already built!! Wish I could say that...

We use pounds sterling and are proud of it, too!!
And LOTS of them, too. My daughter and I were in London last summer for a couple of days and sheesh, the prices! Everything sounds so reasonable until you do the math...
biggrin.gif

Jan

[SIZE=14pt]Bruce is looking for a farm in western Virginia or Eastern West Virginia...anyone know of any??? He wants out of the frozen north![/SIZE]

Lyn

Well I am looking for one in the niagara region in Ontario around $200,000 can and am gettin desperate- my neighbours I waiting any day now for me to unload a truck of minis in my backyard.
laugh.gif
Sorry can't even go a 1/4 of your farm with you
no.gif

Sounds like heaven to me Christine!!!!

I could want too, very easily.

Hey Lyn! There is a farm near me in Stuart, VA that has 100+ acres, 2 or 3 barns, 2 houses & a mobile home, hay barn, a couple of HUGE hay fields and a paved driveway you could drive 2 tractor trailers down side by side. Only 2.5 mil!
wink.gif
Used to have minis & longhorn cattle on it but the cattle are long gone as well as 90% of the minis.

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

Latest posts

Back