Anybody in the mood

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I was just wondering if someone could put a different background behind Melody in this pic. I really like the pic but the fence in the background kind of ruins it. Thanks!!!!

DSC07003-1.jpg

Brandi, I don't know how to do that. Ferin does mine for me because she knows exactly how to change the background without tampering with the horse. All I know how to do is minor stuff. So I "fixed" your fence up a little bit and removed some wires and stuff off of it. Actually I love that background because I love the integrity of the old wood.

AMelody.jpg

Aww Melody is the same color as the fence lol.

I kinda do like though with martys handy fix job!
default_wink.png

Hopefully someone will come along and do a better one but here is this one.

lilbegininngs.gif

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll look at it again but I'm falling asleep and having a hard time seeing what is fence and what is Melody.

Hopefully someone will come along and do a better one but here is this one.

lilbegininngs.gif

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll look at it again but I'm falling asleep and having a hard time seeing what is fence and what is Melody.
It looks great!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys!!! They are great!!!!!!!

Marty, I have no idea why I cropped it where I did :DOH! It was a full body picture that I cropped down but for some reason I left that t-post and hot wire thing in there
default_rolleyes.gif
It does look much nicer without those
default_biggrin.png

sdmini...that is very very pretty! Thank you for taking the time to do it
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back