anybody have Crepe Myrtle's on theor farm?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
crepecollage.jpg

We have a few deep pink crepe mertle trees in our yard, which yours put to shame
default_biggrin.png

We have a few deep pink crepe mertle trees in our yard, which yours put to shame
default_biggrin.png
Aww.. Aren't they beautiful?!

I don't have any dark ones... Lucky you

I am planning a new planting....I've noticed all these deep pink ones....
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

I love Crepe Myrtles! I have several in my yard and this is one I took a picture of a few years ago.

2-07CreepingMyrtle.jpg

Last winters ice storm here was hard on mine and they haven't bloomed as much this year as usual. But they are tough and always come back!
default_yes.gif

We have one kinda light purple-ish one, but now seeing how pretty it Finally got- (Our few hurricanes really set the poor thing back) I am planting a few more-

Sandy, I Love how manicured your farm looks in Every picture. It's lovely to see such a pretty place!! (Jealous!)

I love Crepe Myrtles! I have several in my yard and this is one I took a picture of a few years ago.
2-07CreepingMyrtle.jpg

Last winters ice storm here was hard on mine and they haven't bloomed as much this year as usual. But they are tough and always come back!
default_yes.gif

Becky,

Your tree is Gorgeous!
default_smile.png
) Thanks

Spotted Pony Girl:

We have one kinda light purple-ish one, but now seeing how pretty it Finally got- (Our few hurricanes really set the poor thing back) I am planting a few more-

Sandy, I Love how manicured your farm looks in Every picture. It's lovely to see such a pretty place!! (Jealous!)

Thanks
default_smile.png
) and I don't have any purple ones either... mmmm I bet they are pretty!

Wow they are Beautiful, I have about 12 on my farm but don't have any pics at the moment. I have about 5 different colors. Yours look absolutely Beautiful. So does your farm
default_yes.gif

I know this is not what you had in mind to see but, I just couldn't resist I was trying to take pictures the other day and my little camera shy Tiger thought they would be " Great " place to hide.LOL

Cnv0005.jpg

Cnv0457.jpg

creeping out of the Myrtle

Cnv0465.jpg

Cnv0467.jpg

Cnv0484.jpg

Just wanted to add everyone had beautiful pictures of there Crepe Myrtle and Miniequine your farm is gorgeous too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back