anybody have a Tassimo?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Where do you buy the T-Disc's for it? I got one for xmas, and the stores around here carry very basic coffee for it. Granted I need to cut back on y caffeine in take but like to have it on hand for others and when I want it. I wish it would make apple cider, and really want to get some Chi Tea for it.

I know you can buy them online. I would also check for stores that are close to you on their site. I thought about getting one of those but went with the bosch instead. and can get my coffee at target and bed bath and beyond. Oh I think target has tassimo.

Coffee for these are more expensive but.... the coffee is so much better than a regular pot. Each cup is fresh.

Wal-Mart carries a limited selection. I do sampling demos and worked this machine a few days at different locations. The hot cocoa was great, Maxwell house coffee good and the Cappacino was Starbucks brand. While the initial cost of a box of the pods seems expensive, like you say "each cup is fresh!" and the flavor is great!!

Last week I used the Keurig 5 days, the K-Cups. Again, single cup and great!. Green Mountain Coffee is the prime producer of these K-cups, various private labels included.

Try the website for the Tassimo, as well as the sites for those producing the coffee pods.

I was told by consumers that Costco, Sam's Club, etc. carries the larger boxed quantities.

And Bed and Bath is apparently "really into" these type brewers. Try there.

Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks! I tried the hot chocolate and am not a huge fan of it. I havent tried regular coffee yet, but have the starbucks stuff, but its a bit strong for my taste, and being I might be pregnant I need to limit how much, and certianly not espresso.

I dont know if you can do it for that machine, but you might try running it twice with the same pod in the same cup. It would weaken it a bit.

I got a "professional" Keurig coffee maker for my office and really like it. It makes the coffee fast for us and the clients and of course is always fresh. I have my assistant order the coffees and tea from Amazon and it's about 50 cents a cup that way. Not sure if your kind uses the same k-cups? But I love, love, love the machine!

You can add more water/use less on the Tassimo by holding the buttons during the "brew" cycle. Check you instructions for when and which ones
default_biggrin.png
Starbucks is pretty stout always (IMO) but the cappacino is made to be very strong.

Jill, the K-cups won't fit in Tassimo, nor theirs in the Keurig. Both do very similar jobs but, the manufacturers didn't want the "cups" to interchange.
default_rolleyes.gif
Hmmmm.....

Cusinart has a machine that uses the same K-cups as Keurig.

Yes, I got one for Christmas myself. I absolutely love mine. Like other have said, the discs aren't interchangable between the two brands. I was given a ton of discs to go with mine, so I haven't had to buy any more yet, but my husband said he found the biggest selection of them at the Bed Bath and Beyond store online.

And I believe the Tassimo is made by Bosch, at least my machine has both names on the front of it. I have tried the cappucino, the latte, the chai tea, the hot chocolate, and the regular flavored coffees and I love them all. Best gift ever!!

I got a Keurig for Christmas too! Try coffeeforless.com . I know you can buy the pods for the Keurig there really cheap if you buy them by the case. I searched for Tassimo on their site and they do have it.

I love my Keurig...a little shot of kaluha or bailey's in the bottom of the cup...yummy!

Thanks. I am really wanting the chai tea as that is my fav. Will have to look some more when I have money again. Just had to buy dewormer for all the cats...........which in itself was hard to find.

Latest posts

Back