Anybody going to the Sioux Falls, SD Show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icspots

Reaction score
Just curious to see who's going to the May show in Sioux Falls, SD. Talked to Jim and sounds like early entries are good, and since everybody (including myself) always wait until the last minute to enter it should be a good show with good numbers
default_aktion033.gif
So who will we see there??

I'll be there!
default_smile.png
I'm going to be showing one of our yearling colts, Orion All Over. I may have a last minute entry also. I still have some clipping to do in order to see what's hiding under all the fur. lol

I think this is the actual address to the fairgrounds:

W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds

4000 W. 12th St.

Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0289

I will be going, and hopefully no mares will be ready to foal at that time.

I have a senior stallion (who will be driviing too, if I can get him somewhat ready on time), a 2 year old colt, a yearling colt, a 5 year old driving mare and a yearling filly. Should have my hands full!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim and Linda Tibbs owe we a 6 pack SO I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE! I sure hope Marlee can my horses clipped and ready. LOL

That is a 5 and a half hour drive for me so I will have to see if I can get anyone to take me. I dont have my own trailer yet and just use my parents and they wont let me haul that far lol.

Don't worry about Marlee, she's a clippin' fool
default_laugh.png
Haven't quite figured out how somebody can clip so much and not drop over....youth I guess
default_thumbup.gif

I am headed to Sioux Falls this weekend - too bad the show isn't the 2nd and 3rd - then I could come watch and meet a few forum members........

Don't worry about Marlee, she's a clippin' fool
default_laugh.png
Haven't quite figured out how somebody can clip so much and not drop over....youth I guess
default_thumbup.gif
Fool being the operative word here.
default_laugh.png
I will be there in the hormonal section with my seven boys.

Yep me and seven pie eyed youngsters, most of which it's the first time off the farm. Come by late on Sunday and I bet you could buy them all for cheap.
default_472.gif
default_472.gif
default_472.gif

We will be there and plan on bringing 5 horses. A senior stallion, 2 geldings and 2 fillies. I am excited, but man it is coming fast!!!

Just clipped 2 this past week for the MN horse expo. Now home and blanketed to the hilt because the weather is cold. So I will be waiting till I have to for the rest of the gang. Wish me luck as one has never been clipped before.

That is a 5 and a half hour drive for me so I will have to see if I can get anyone to take me. I dont have my own trailer yet and just use my parents and they wont let me haul that far lol.
Forgot to say if your intrested it's super easy to get too, and there is ample room to turn around in. Even I don't sweat S.F.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, when you head to the dakotas you're pretty much into wide open spaces which is perfect for road terrors such as myself
default_laugh.png
Taking 6, 2 girls and 4 boys (love those boys!)

Latest posts

Back