Anybody been to Warped Tour?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dynamic Duo

Reaction score
I am going to warped tour here in Houston on July 3rd so i was wondering if anyone here has been to it before and could offer some tips?

My daughter has been about 13-15 times in different cities. How old are you? It can get crazy, just depends on how deep in the pit you get, but most of them seem to be out in the middle of a huge stadium parking lot, so sun burns are bad, or the pouring down rain is drenching, or it can be 35 degrees too. But PLEASE PLEASE be careful, it can get wild, just watch yourself. But everytime she comes back from one, she cannot stop talking about it for months, she meets A LOT of new upcoming, now super famous performers. So it is worth it. If you need my daughters email, just PM me and I will let her know you have questions. Have a BLAST !!! wish I was young again. ha ha ha

Warped Tour is great in Detroit. Although there are only a few good bands that my friend and I actually go to see...

Go to the middle of the mosh pit.
default_smile.png
And... circle pits are joy.

Make sure you watch out for crowd surfers coming up from behind though. I got kicked a few times and people dropped on me!

Have fun!
default_laugh.png

P.S Bring a lot of water, it's expensive and you get dehydrated quick.

Latest posts

Back