Any Scary show buffs out there?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmini

Reaction score
I love scary shows so when NBC started a new show called Fear Itself I was more than happy, however they have not lived up to the title being cliche and predictable but I LOVE the new one.

Anyone else catch it on Thursday? I came in to feed the kids and ended up watching the whole thing and then jumping out of my skin when I went out to finish up for the night.

If you want to take a peak I think this link will take you directly to the Fear Itself page at NBC but if not it's pretty easy to find.

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Itself/video/episodes.shtml

I have never seen that show but I have this show I watch all the time.

It's called "A Haunting" it's about ghost in houses.

It's really neat. I believe it's on the Discovery channel.

It comes on at 1:00pm here.

I have never seen that show but I have this show I watch all the time.

It's called "A Haunting" it's about ghost in houses.

It's really neat. I believe it's on the Discovery channel.

It comes on at 1:00pm here.

I love Fear Itself! I haven't watched the most recent one yet but it's on TIVO. I loved the one a week ago about zombies
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I also love A Haunting. Fear Itself, I just flat out enjoy. A Haunting can scare the heck out of me (yet I can't stop watching it!). I think I have seen all of the A Haunting episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh I cought that the other night and it had me so freaked out. I called my boyfriend to come up strairs to watch it with me as it was really freaking me out.

Yes...I've heard of it and for some reason can't get together with the time and date for it. I want to watch it. I also enjoy watching A Haunting.

I saw a show just a couple of weeks ago on the Discovery channel called "Ghosts of Gettysburg"...OMG was that an awesome show!!!! My hair stands up on end even when I think about it now. We've done a lot of re-enacting in Gettysburg ...just a NEAT show!

Yes! I'm a big scary show buff! Great show, I'm super happy to be scared by a prime time show.... finally! LOL! The zombie one freeked me right out, it left my stomach all knotted up
default_ohnoes.jpg
and the one this week was good, grosse, but good. I missed the first 20 minutes so I did not get to see how it started, which stinks, but a good episode anyhoo!

Love it! LOL!

Leya

Latest posts

Back