any pics of these horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures or info on these horses?

Michigan's Chief Red Fox

Michigans Heart Breaker

Michigans Half Breed

Snowmans Golden Jewel

Captain's Show-Man

Wa-Full Nuisance Jewel

Here is a picture I found of Captains Showman while I was searching the files. I know that he is owned by a gentleman in Iowa and that good old Showman may not be producing as much as he was in past. I love the line - most of my ASPC/AMHR mares have Showman blood incorporated somewhere.

Captains_Showman.JPG

Here's a link to a photo of Jewel - http://platteridgefarm.com/Ancestors/Jewel1.JPG

Old Jewel, Jewel's dam can be seen on the sale page at http://www.bellevuefarm.com

And here's a crappy picture of Fox - he's much prettier in person

RedFox2.jpg

(Edited to add - Fox is a minimal tobiano)

Here's a head shot I took of Showman last summer

ShowmanHeadJune07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Chief Red Fox daughter--a loud pinto filly--her dam is a Showman daughter. Red Fox is a minimal tobiano, but he sure seems to pass on the color.

I've got a nice photo of Showman I can e-mail to you if you PM me with your e-mail; I'm certain the same photo is on the 'net somewhere, but I can't remember which website. Oh, and I do also have a halter photo of Hartbreaker, different from the one on the link above.

Have you bought "something" Ashley??
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashely has the Fox colt that Renee Bush had.
default_smile.png

Can you email me the picture you have of Showman Holly?

Ah, I thought that was the breeding on "Henry" as Renee called him...so I figured it was either him or the full brother you had there for awhile.

I'll send that photo right away!

Minimor can you post the picture of Showman or send it to me directly as well? I would love to add it to my folder of pictures.

Thanks

NOw......................I know how cant keep a secret.....
default_rolleyes.gif

Just how long was he listed in your signature line before any of us figured it out? LOL

UM actually Lewella you pm'd me the same day I put it in.

Latest posts

Back