Any Of You Watch NCIS Last Night?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Did you watch the season finale of NCIS last night?

What did you think???

I wish we could wath the fall 2008 episodes NOW!

tv.gif

I love NCIS and watch it when ever I can -- my hubby has a serious case of the HOTS for Abbey so he watches it too - but for a different reason :DOH! .

Yep, it was pretty shocking to see them all get fired - and I would bet that there are going to be a bunch of conflicts with the new crew that should be interesting.

Jill, I knew we were too much alike!

Stac

PS Except I am NOT into horror flicks - I DON'T DO KNIVES AT ALL! !

And what WAS that paper that the new boss took from HIS files and shredded...I wonder??
default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_unsure.png

I cannot imagine the show without that crew...it was hard enough accepting Ziva.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

PS Except I am NOT into horror flicks - I DON'T DO KNIVES AT ALL! !
Me NEITHER, you can shoot-em-up on TV all you want, and I don't wince...but bring out a knife...and I have my eyes hidden behind my fingers. :DOH!

I think a lot of the season finale's have been pretty good. Shark was good. Somebody on the Criminal Minds team got blown away tonight. Lots of surprises and new faces coming up this fall.

Eh Gibbs' crew will still be around, have a feeling they're going to do a similar thing as they did on House when they split up House and the "interns", they all became doctors and he got a new group, but still on the show.. I'll be super ticked if they get rid of Michael Weatherly (aka DiNozzo)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Hopefully by splitting them up it'll just bring in new cast members alongside the "originals" and open up for even more storylines with them all in different sections
default_yes.gif

And as far as Criminal Minds, I KNEW they'd leave it cliffhanging like that! ugh!
default_rolleyes.gif
Just hope it wasn't Thomas Gibson's or Shemar Moore's characters!

Watching CSI: New York now.. Was this last Monday's CSI-Miami the finale?

I think this past Monday was the CSI: Miami Finale... It was a real "surprise" at the end... I kept falling asleep. It was on TIVO but H thouht I was paying attention more than I was but he filled it in for me. I think the way it ended, it had to be the cliff hanger / season finale. That is one show I can't halfway explain to myself... I think it displays some of the worst acting and worst writing (dialog) on tv and yet every single week, I watch it and love it. But I roll my eyes about a dozen times an episode.

I can't imagine with NCIS all the years they spent developing the characters and their relationships with each other (which is WHY I really watch) that it would all be over now as far as that group together? I sure hope not. And, like Cristina, I'd miss watching Tony for sure
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Criminal Minds is on the TIVO. That is such a good show and I look forward to seeing it probably this evening.

Any of you who watch these shows also watch Dexter either now on CBS or on Showtime? That is one GOOD show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted-or, tried to- on this subject yesterday(don't recall now what time, but the last post 'up' when I began to type was Sue C.'s--but I do recall that when I hit 'Add Reply', some sort of odd 'error' message came up? Overload, of some sort, I think...anyway, I don't THINK I said anything I shouldn't have??!!)

What I said was I couldn't imagine them just 'throwing out' three important cast members on NCIS, so there's bound to be some sort of 'twist' that keeps them on the show!

I like to went through the CEILING at the end of "Criminal Minds" last night--- made me briefly want to THROTTLE those producers; I HATE being left dangling THAT badly! GRRRR!

I chose the season finale of "Law and Order"(the original) last night, over "CSI: New York"--hard choice, but figured I'd be able to see a rerun of the one I DIDN'T watch before summer's end...I don't have a TIVO.

I also wonder--do any of you fans of the shows we've been mentioning watch "Wire in the Blood", on BBC America? My daughter turned me on to it; it is a TRUE crime drama show, definitely for adults, IMO, and to me, a bit different in concept than how it's done over here, but I REALLY have come to LIKE it! They apparently do like 8 episodes a 'season', most are TWO hours(and not quite so overwhelmingly FILLED with commercials as the most popular US shows! I just watched the last of the most recent 'season' about three weeks ago, but it may well be 'rerun'? PLUS, it has a really yummy male lead(I may be OLD, but I am NOT DEAD!!
default_wink.png
)

Thank goodness for the 'summer' series like "The Closer"and -- Oh, SHOOT, senior moment-can't remember the title, but it's that one starring Holly Hunter. They are definitely for ADULT viewers, but then, there is plenty of 'lighter' stuff for younger folks, too...At least, these 'limited' series give us something new to view in the summer!

Margo

That is one show I can't halfway explain to myself... I think it displays some of the worst acting and worst writing (dialog) on tv and yet every single week, I watch it and love it. But I roll my eyes about a dozen times an episode.
I think it is all the posturing and posing he does during the show that turns me off, but i still watch
default_wacko.png

I missed the season finale of NCIS, love the show! I can't believe they would fire all of them without bringing them back in some way.

Margo --

I will have to check out "Wire in the Blood"! Handsome man, british accent... count me IN!

Our TIVO can get two things at once so we got the Law & Order stuff, but haven't watched it yet.

Jill

I think it is all the posturing and posing he does during the show that turns me off, but i still watch
Same here!! It's funny, my roommates and I would always make fun of his posing and his "seriousness", pretty sad when you can always tell when he's going to break into that "serious mode" which includes taking off his sunglasses, looking away from the camera and then back at to deliver the line
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
I LOVE all the other characters though and they're what makes me keep watching..
default_yes.gif
I'm a big fan of Delko and Wolfe
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I have a feeling that the new director won't last long when the new season starts. I just found him very suspicious especially with that paper shredding scene. Oh, and they didn't really all get fired more reassigned.

I was sad too to see the season finale of CSI and see a character killed off there too. (Well, I suppose they didn't show for sure he is dead but he was shot a lot of times!)

Yes, I'm betting the NCIS team will be back together in short order.

Remember the character Zeva (sp???) replaced? I was totally shocked at the season finale when she was killed!! I think I maybe even cried (okay, I did). It surprised me for sure, but I can't see the show really going on without that team together because they've spent years developing the story line about how they interact together.

Oh I am so glad someone brought this show up.....yes, Jill, it was Kate that Ziva replaced......I loved Kate on the show.....such a shocker when she got shot in the head...ick. Yes, I think they will all be back, hubby was surprised it was Jenny that got killed off (he goes, I thought it was one of the "team" that got killed off.... I said, well, she was part of the team, sort of....... anyway, I couldn't talk about the show until he got a chance to watch it last night.

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOO Glad someone else watches Dexter!!! We borrowed the first 2 HBO seasons & just finished watching all of the episodes a couple of weeks ago......talk about an odd, quirky show.....we totally got into that....esp since hubby is a SGT of Evidence now...haha......

Now we are anxiously awaiting the 3rd season of Dexter. We have both agreed it is so much more fun to have the shows on disc & just watch as many as you want....without commercials....... just goes to show we are both impatient people I guess.

I lost interest in CSI a couple of years ago & then when they started branching out into NY and Miami....that was too much for me.

I have heard great things about that Shark show, but haven't seen it yet.

Valerie --

We can't wait for the next season of Dexter either! It is so good!!!!!

Jill

I was sad too to see the season finale of CSI and see a character killed off there too. (Well, I suppose they didn't show for sure he is dead but he was shot a lot of times!)
The guy who plays Warrick (spell?), who was shot at the end, was fired from the show due to a continueing drug problem
default_no.gif
but he's supposed to do a few guest appearances on some upcoming shows, so I have a feeling he's not dead, yet at least.. Either he's going to pull through and make a few appearances, or come next season he'll be in the hospital for a few shows until they find his shooter and then die, OR maybe he will die come next season and will be part of flashbacks or do an appearance like Speed did on a couple episodes of CSI: Miami (I believe) though he was killed.. Guess we'll see
default_yes.gif
I was a fan of his character, loved the 'brotherly' bond between him and George Eads character.. Not a good season for the team with losing Sara Sidle and Warrick
default_sad.png

I still haven't watched it but Warrick is another hottie imo! I will miss seeing him... But I saw him on one of those celebrity gossip shows and I think he was drunk (or nearly) and driving like a jack--- in some old classic car. But he's still easy to look at!!!

NCIS is one of my favorite shows. I suspect the team though split up will come together to investigate the

new Director. They will be the ones who discover what was on the page he shredded from his file. I suspect it was his file anyway. Well we will see what happens when the new episodes start. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back