any hair dressers out there?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
if your a hair dresser, plz pm me
default_smile.png

ok...what did you do? I'm not a hairdresser, just curious though!
default_biggrin.png

haha, well i went to first choice hair cutters, and they messed my hair up big, its rly short, like to my ears and rly uneven, its puffy and frizzy, i hate my hair with a apasson lol

I'm not a hairdresser but gel it & wear the wet look until it grows out some. Appropriate for summer & COOL!

Yikes.... I hope your hair grows fast!

My mom has a hair salon...I don't remember ever having my hair messed up, Ive liked all the styles shes tried on me...sometimes I am her guinea pig
default_rolleyes.gif

Did you figure out a solution??

what kind of gel is the best? i like my hair in a pony tail wet cuz it looks layered some what haha, whats the best kind to keep it looking wet?

Well , I am a hairdresser and have owned my own shop for more then 20 years. Its hard to tell you what to do without seeing a picture of what your hair looks like and what the problem really is. Is it permed? Did it get damaged from a processing or is it just a bad cut? There is a new product that just came out by redken for severely damaged hair. If its just too short and curly, buy a CHI flat iron. They work great for a straight look and will make your hair look longer. CHI irons are expensive but well worth the money. Other irons really dont work as well. And your hair will stay straight until you wash it again.

My daughter (erica) has naturally curly hair and when we straighten her hair it stays that way until she washes it again. Hope this helps. send a picture and I may be able to help a little better. Good Luck.
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

i wont post a pic, mostly cuz its embarssing haha, but basically its cut to my ears, short then in the back long, and its not like layered it jsut cuts off then goes long

well, what it sounds like is a mullet hair cut???????????????? I think i wound go to a different person and get the back cut . just a nice short stylish cut, then let it grow out from that if you dont like it short. If you do have a mullet hair cut , believe me, more people will be looking at it then a really short all over cut !
default_new_shocked.gif

Mullets are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out !

best wishes

linda killion

Latest posts

Back