Any Big Bang Theory Lovers Out There?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
Was watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory last night and Amy's character made reference to telling her parents that she was dating a MINIATURE HORSE BREEDER as a joke! I had to laugh but then I was a little offended...LOL Anyone else see that?

I didn't see it, but I really like the show. Very clever and if you "get" nerd/techie humor, it's pretty funny.

Yep, saw it. We watch Big Bang Theory whenever we get a chance, try to catch the new episode on network, the watch the reruns on Fox (I think) and TBS.

I watch it all the time! Saw the new episode...actually Amy didn't make that story up as a joike, she made it up to get her family off her back about finding a boyfriend.

Love The Big Bang Theory but haven't seen that episode yet. If Amy is dating a Miniature Horse Breeder it is certainly a step in the right direction for her.LOL I'd put a smiley face but can't get them. Sad face.

Sorry can't help myself.

H and I love that show! We haven't watched the latest episode, but it's on our DVR. It sounds funny... If I couldn't laugh at myself, I'd be missing out. I do some pretty "odd" things on a daily basis
default_smile.png

I love the show.Very clever writing and Jim Parsons is a hoot.He's got to be really amazing to remember all those lines with that technical stuff that he just rattles off.I watch the re runs on late night tv sometimes.

Yes, I am also a HUGE fan of that crazy show!
default_thumbup.gif
Yes, I saw that episode the other night too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a new watcher of the BBT and really love this show. Watch it every night when its on. I saw that eposiode and I just thought it was funny. Wasn't offended at all.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.....
default_smile.png
ummmm, that's a yes, love the show.

I rarely watch it but did have it on for "noise" the other night when I was on the computer and DID hear the reference to "Armando"... heeheehee

Love the Big Bang Theory Show. Glad to see there are others who enjoy it too!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Well I guess I should rephrase what I said. I wasn't offended more that I was like...."HAHAHA....hey wait a minute!"
default_laugh.png
My hubby is a Health Physicist so it's a must watch in our house.
default_aktion033.gif

I wanted to register my next show dog as Esrohollow BAZINGA.....but I found out someone beat me to it and there's a Cardigan just starting out their show career named Bazinga...
default_gaah.gif
So I'm back to the drawing board for a great name! LOL (I don't like 'copying' others name ideas.....even though I thought of it months ago)

I DO love that show though!! Got the first 4 seasons on DVD....they are funny over and over again!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back