Any Amazing Race Fans out there?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
I know someone who works at Whirlpool Jet Boats in Niagara On The Lake (Near Niagara Falls, Cdn), which is about 15 minutes from my house and they told us this story:

One day, the boss shut down the Jet Boats to the public, which isnt un usual for something like that. And all of a sudden a family shows up to the "check in" booth, and they start asking her questions and stuff..and they get talking further and find out that they were a family on the Amazing Race and that was one of there last stops! I believe Amazing Race premiers in a week or two? I have never watched the show, but I might watch it this season.

I thought that was pretty cool!

-Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
I love watching amazing race!! I can't wait to see if they really were on the jetboats or if they were just telling you a tale!!
laugh.gif

I'm an Amazing Race fan; the new Race starts tomorrow night, so I'll be watching! (It's my way of seeing the world, since I never actually go anywhere!)The family version might be interesting.

I never watched it before but it is on nightly on GSN and now i am addicted I will have to try the new one tomorrow n ite as well but i like it on GSN since it is on every day instead of weekly so I can remember better who and what happened before

Back