Anway to get Results from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Is there any site you can go to that will give the results of the show while it is going on?(AMHR Nationals In Tulsa)

I know of none. I wish they could see their way clear to have someone upload those results maybe twice daily during?

I just don't see any reason why this should be that difficult. We are all very anxious to see them, and to keep track of our horses and friends.

Liz M.

Mr. Davenport uses software that will have the results posted twice daily during the show. I don't know the times of posting but I emailed him and that's the information I got. The web address is www.horseshowsonline.com I hope that helps he also used this software at the Congress and it works great fr those of use who can't make it there.

Thank You.
biggrin.gif

Oh this is great news! I didn't think there would be a way. It will be an exercise in self control for me not to hit "reload" "reload" "reload" 100+ times a day! I'm so excited to know how DunIT and Destiny will do and I know Erica will let me know as soon as she can, but I'll be checking the site, too, because I'm also very interested and excited to hear how many other hooved wonders do this year!!!

Why can't we have a live cam of the show?? I'd actually PAY to watch- it would be fascinating- the ASHA can do it!!!

Why can't we have a live cam of the show??
Seems like AMHA has done that in the past (when they could afford it LOL). It's great to be able to watch as it happens even if the video quality is not the greatest. I've watched either QH or Paint World online too.

Jan

I don't see anything on that site about the AMHR National show...does anyone else? Am I missing it?

-Amy

Go to www.horseshowsonline.com and select AMHR Nationals. Not sure how often they update.....

Latest posts

Back