Another watch me grow thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is Hatties Watch me grow series of three pics. Love to see how they turn out! Post some of yours too.[/SIZE]

f3246bd4.jpg
Baby hattie with cana.

Hattie as a short yearlinng. Very curious girl!

f3246b85.jpg

And Hattie All grown up looking more like daddy than ever!

f3463251.jpg

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]I do like that mare- when are you going to get her in the show ring??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Jane I think next year.... the judges dont like so much white on a horse. She is worse than carbon in that she has NO body spots that are visable except for half a chest shield and the other side of her face has color to halfway down. They will either love her or hate her Im sure.... btw she is ultrasounded in foal to Steel for a may baby so we may hold her out yet another year till Robby is 3. [/SIZE]

Lyn

f34dfcc8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nice mare, Lyn. It is fun to see the pictures as they grow up and change from adorable little ones into beautiful little horses. Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy

She is probably my favorite of yours Lyn. She just has something that grabs me.

Hattie is a beautiful mare Lyn, I am so glad she got back to you in time.

Here is a couple of ours. Most of our horses are still young but the first one is Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa. We got her last year as a weanling and she is now on the AMHA Honor Roll in AOTE Mares and Amateur Jr Mares Level 1 with my daughter.

Lisa in Nov 2004

lisa2.jpg

Lisa in July 2005 not a great shot of her head it really is better.

lisafletcher.jpg

This filly is just a weanling but look how she has changed in 4 months. We bought Evie (Ravenwood AJH Imperial Destiny) in February at a month old.

evie.10162777.jpg

And here she is in July at her first show. And yes she is a tall filly, 29".

eviefletcher.jpg

Thank you Honeysuckle Knoll and Ravenwood for allowing us to have these wonderful fillies and they are going to make great broodmares in the future.

Oh Lyn Hattie is so pretty!
wub.gif

Here is mine

Haaze's Painted Midnight Mickey 3-30-05-

I think he is quite a handsome young man. I picture him as a nice cart horse. His new owner is excited about him coming home in a few weeks after being weaned.

Baby Picture

JoJoMickey48hoursold4-1-05.jpg

Current Picture

IM000625.jpg

Not the best picture and he needs to be completely clipped, but I think he is pretty neat with both is PIERCING Blue Eyes and Dorsal stripe...Momma has a Dorsal stripe too.

Oh, and anyone notice NEMO in the tree
biggrin.gif
?

Jeri

I love Hattie's color--I have 2 minis similar. Thought I would post watch me grow of one of them... (the first picture was given to me from her previous owner, Marnie) thanks Marnie!!
aktion033.gif

Angel as a baby

Angelbaby1.jpg

a yearling

angelsmall.jpg

now

angelphantom6-25-05.jpg

Here is my guy, Mocko
wub.gif

His baby picture. Love those long legs!:
rosewbcolt4.jpg

Around 7 or 8 months old I think:
87bbc6f8.jpg

Yearling. Actually, taken at his first birthday party (minus his b-day hat)
laugh.gif
:

Copyofmockogood.jpg

And just a few days ago at 2 years, 4 month's old:
Copyofmockostretch2.jpg

Pretty handsome guy, huh??
wink.gif

I just LOVE this thread......it's so much fun watching cute, fuzzy little foals grow up before your eyes!
yes.gif

Here is my Lacy as a baby

fb4095af.jpg

fb4b84e2.jpg

Yearling......

f5a4f8f1.jpg

and 2 year old filly.

(just a training photo...so her tail is "done up" here.

f4901f17.jpg

I couldn't find a very good picture of Cola but the first shot here is at our state fair and our first show. Boy were we clueless. I have learned so much on the forum.

kids3.jpg

I was told at the show that Cola was the wrong type to show. That he was not refined enough and was the old style...

This picture is of him clipped this year... right out of the pasture and not clipped.

colacard.jpg

cola2.jpg

cola4.jpg

At 28 1/2 inches, I am pretty happy with the way he turned out.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back