another transformation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisco41

Reaction score
Wanted to share a before and after of snowflake. I guess its been about 3 months since i picked her up from a rescue situation. She was 8 months old.She is still a lil thin..but when i brought her home EVERY bone protruded. She was bones and fuzz. She still has a bumb back leg..but gets around good enough to be a pasture pet. She is very small..havent measured her..but she is tiny compared to my others. She is now a yearling.snowflakew.JPGsnowflakex.JPG

and ta da...snflake.JPG

Awesome! Looks like another great turnaround
default_smile.png

I just posted pics of mine, she was in the same bad shape, 10 months young, thinner than thin, with a potbelly and her spine sticking out. Great job! Can't wait to see pics of yours a year from now, mine has changed so much over this past year.

cupcake...I saw your post and that is what motivated me to post my girl! Its just crazy how much they can change. From ugly duckling to swan..at least snowflake is a swan to me:>)

your girls change is wild crazy in a great way. Who would have ever thought all that beauty was in there? Makes me want to go buy up all the 40$ uglies I see at the auction and bring them them home and let that beauty shine through.

cupcake...I saw your post and that is what motivated me to post my girl! Its just crazy how much they can change. From ugly duckling to swan..at least snowflake is a swan to me:>)

your girls change is wild crazy in a great way. Who would have ever thought all that beauty was in there? Makes me want to go buy up all the 40$ uglies I see at the auction and bring them them home and let that beauty shine through.
I think our horses are living proof that the neglected, starved and "so ugly they're cute" cases are worth looking at and you never know what beauty might come out of it! I certainly wanted a super cute and pretty and perfect miniature horse when I started looking, but when I saw her I felt the need to do what I could to prevent her from going back where she came from. She had papers but didn't look like a "well bred" horse. I paid way too much for her considering the condition she was in but I felt it was more of a "rescue" than a purchase. she's so full of spunk and personality, my paint gelding loves her to death and I even bought a trailer and customized/converted it so they can comfortably travel together.
default_smile.png

Love these turnarounds!! Its so touching to see what great results are shown. These horses are so lucky someone take heart and do what they do. Great job!!!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Latest posts

Back