Another Thank you to Erica!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
A huge thanks again to Erica for letting me purchase another 2...well 3 horses off of her...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am technologically challanged and will let her add pictures if she gets a chance and reads this...But I am proud to say I bought

Erica's Shez buckin Awesome 2006 filly out of World of Miniatures InfinityX Big City

And her Supereior dam "Socks" who is bred to Bandito for a 2009 foal and a full sibling to "Knocker and SockIt" (correct me if Im wrong Erica)

Im so excited to get these mares, and future girlfriends for my Stallion "Erica's Pocket Change" who is a colt out of Sheryls mare Penny and Erica's Stud Bandito
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new minis. Buckin Awesome was one of my favorites the year she was foaled. I have a two year old Bandito son that I will be using next year for breeding.

Here you go Shawntelle
default_smile.png

Erica's Shez Buckn' Awesome - 06 filly by Big City (Buckeroo son)

awesome1.jpg

awesome3.jpg

and a special one; Manson Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady ......or "Socks" She's a Superior Dam (she may be double even now); Dam of Erica's Knock Your Socks Off, Erica's Star Appeal, Erica's SockIT To Me, Erica's Big City Gamblin' Man, Erica's Can't Touch This all National winners, her newest Erica's Bandito's Sox Appeal and more......

She's one of those great mares, every foal I have shown at Nationals has been given top placings and she's a great mom, easy foaler, and a sweet girl.

She's going to Canada in foal to Bandito for another - Knocker, SockIT, Sox Apeal in her.........watch you get the FILLY from her!!! But since I've retained some daughters out of her and NOW even retained grandget out of her (even though she's only a young 13) I think she will make Shawntelle a one in a millon mare.

socks%202.jpg

some of her foals......

nationals_0009.jpg

Knocker%20show%203.jpg

SockItColloge.jpg

mares.54.jpg

Congratulations my Canadian sistah! Nice group of horses you have there, eh?
default_yes.gif

Now you get to experience mare stare. How exciting. I'll be looking forward to the birth announcement of your foal.
default_aktion033.gif

Hey, FYI, your also related to Janet - Hidden Creek Farm - jrae on the forum here - she is Infinity's mom.

Thanks Erica!!! Yah its such an honor to be getting these two mares!!! I drooled over Awesome back when I picked up Pocket since she was in his stall to keep him company until I loaded him and took him home....I have always wanted her
default_wub.png
and Then when the offer came to get "Socks and start my breeding program off with a foal out of her...i couldnt pass that up at all!!! Pocket is going to be one happy boy soon lol!!! Im wayyy to excited...now to get them to Canada (mom said i need to make friends a little closer to home
default_wink.png
haha)

Huge Congratulations, Shawntelle!!!

I love them all
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Awesome is especially special to me
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I own a full sister and a maternal sister (and niece).

Enjoy those special horses
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

WOW, your young mare is very nice, but I am thinking you struck gold, getting Socks! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, Shawntelle!
default_aktion033.gif
I can see why you're excited!
default_biggrin.png

Are we going to see you at Nationals again this year?

Oh man I LOVE Socks!!
default_wub.png
Exactly what color is she? She looks just like the color of my stallion who hasn't been tested yet. Is she red roan? Or is that just in her name? My boy is silver brown I think. Anyways, congratulations!!

Wow! Way to start at the top with your breeding program. That filly is awesome, and I drool over the Socks babies every year.
default_wub.png

WOW Shawntelle
default_wub.png
Can't wait to meet them all.

One of my favs has always been inifinty and socks get and her are stunning!!

Congrats that is SO awesome
default_biggrin.png

HUGE CONGRATS SHAWNTELLE !!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hey, we are related ..i believe your fillies (Ericas Banditos Beauty Mark) dam (east acres cotton candy) is currently standing out in my pasture
default_yes.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh! How EXCITING~!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
I'm in total envy of you! I know they will be getting a good home! Good to know where my SockIt's Moma's going too!! I didn't even know she was for sale!? I LOVE my SockIT boy too!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to get new pictures of him!! He is SOOOOO GOLDEN buckskin (well... until I clipped him the night before last since we have a show this weekend).. but SockIt is a deep golden (and very dappled) buckskin that makes me drewl every time I see him!
default_wub.png

I LOVE your Big CIty filly to you are getting!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's I'm SOOOO excited for you!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

We have a Bandito daughter and we love her. She doesn't know she's a horse! If I leave the back door open just an inch she'll be in the kitchen in a heartbeat!
default_yes.gif

WOW!!! You go girl!! U got more super girls. Congrats and see u at Nationals again this year. Banker, your boys half brother sends his love.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back