Another Show Halter Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't show, so don't know if it's appropriate for the show ring, but...

I did buy one of those halters from Tack-Wholesale.com and I think the quality is very nice. I bought mine for picture taking and such.

Here's a picture of my yearling stallion wearing his halter from Tack-Wholesale.com

Dakota-April-regcamera-headshot.jpg

It may not be adjusted quite right for him, but we were struggling that day to get pictures for his transfer paperwork.

I may get another one for my mare.

I think it would be just fine. I presume we are not talking Nationals here, just local horse shows etc?? In which case buy it, it is excellent value, and go and enjoy yourself. To do that you do NOT need expensive equipment!!!

That's the halter I purchased for Mingus, and it's worked just fine so far. The quality is as nice as some of the more expensive halters, and I like the simple elegance of just leather...no cheap harlot look for him!

I did not see the price of that one anywhere?

It will be perfect for performance or liberty classes. Not sure I would use it in a halter class tho. It would depend on how it looks on the horse. I always perfer to buy mine when I can try them on, as the ones you least expect to look good on your horse are the ones that do!

B

Latest posts

Back