another short update on my life.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
If you read my last update, you know kind of what's going on, but here's the newest installment to that....lol

Just over a month ago, I met a woman who has made my heart do flip flops ever since! Her name is Deb and she currently lives in Florida, but will be moving to Oregon in 4 weeks! LOL! She is an OR nurse and will be doing the "traveling nurse" thing to get herself here sooner than she normally would be able to....and it's paid for! Nice! (BTW, yes, we have met in person...lol) I am excited to have her move here, but we will not be living together at 1st, which we both feel is important to help our relationship grow at a "normal pace".

I was supposed to start school fulltime this fall, but that got put on hold....temporarily....I'm on a waiting list for the program of study I want to pursue...surgical technology...so in the meantime I will be taking evening classes such as math and writing.....bleh! LOL!

One more race in dragonboating...San Francisco Oct 4/5...Deb and I are making it a mini vacation there, but going from Oct 2 thru 7....sooo excited!!

Deb is a "childhood" horse person...had a pony...and has always wanted to own another horse (finally I have met someone who shares my passion!!!!), so eventually....we hope to get a few Minis *huge grin* I have learned that even tho I did sell my last horse last winter...to never give up on owning another....it will happen when it's supposed to! She even wants to go to shows with me!! YAY!!

I miss coming to the forum on a daily basis and posting on others' threads, but life gets in the way for me these days!!

Oh...and...my parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary Sept 6th....so busy helping with that!!!!

Ok, so I am at work...and guess I better get back to work...LOL

I will post a few pics of Deb and I when I get home!

Deb and Me:
100_1344.jpg

Deb sticking her feet in the Pacific Ocean..shes used to warm Florida waters...lol:
100_1354.jpg

Kewl pic that deb took of Gunner, my Miin Pin:
100_1348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you know I love you and want you to be happy, but SLOW DOWN SISTER-FRIEND! I'm so happy you've found someone who make your heart do flip flops, but take it slow girlfriend...OK?

Cool for you on school and dragonboating, have fun and enjoy yourself
default_wink.png

I'm happy for you. I hope it al works out wonderfully for you. Stay on track and focused and keep it real
default_wink.png

PS where's the pictures?

Best of everything,

Maxine

Very cool, and yes, I peek in on myspace now and then, so I have seen pics nyah nyah you both look very happy and I'm so glad for you.

Enjoy the ride and I hope it leads to forever happiness for both of you.

Liz

Thanks everyone....things are wonderful and Laura....too late...........LOL! *wink*

Pics added!!!

Hey there sweetie -

Sorry I have been running circles around myself lately. I'm so happy to see that you and Deb have hit it off. You really deserve to have someone like her in your life. I can't wait to see you again - we really HAVE to grab a beer sometime when we're in the same time zone.

PS. There's always a nice gelding waiting for you here when the time is right - consider it payment for my hours of therapy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back