ANOTHER New Puppy, Big & Fluffy Too (Pyrenees x Golden)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is soooo CUTE!!!!!! He looks like a huggable little pup and I am sure once you get your hands on him that is what you will do Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug and some more hugs!!!!! I love his markings, his white paws and white on his chest give him character!! Did you think of a name for your baby yet?? If he is 4 weeks you have at least 4 more before you bring him home?? Is the breeder near by Spotsy (I am in Culpeper)??

Oops! I got his age in the new pictures wrong. I didn't get 4wk pics and he is 5wks in the pics I just shared last. He was born on March 31, and comes home on May 24 when he will be just shy of 8wks old. He is coming from WV, just a ways past Winchester
default_smile.png

Handsome puppy! Those pictures make me want one to replace our Anatolian who decided he was retired and suddenly a house dog.

Jill any new pictures of your puppy?? The 24th is coming up fast, how exciting!!!!
default_yes.gif
Did you name him yet?

I am really missing my Gracie:( But she is running free with her Momma!!

No new pictures
default_sad.png
The lady we have been getting him from has been sick, but only 1wk + 1day and we are picking "DIESEL" up!
default_wub.png

AND PS ... We are going to be getting up WAY early so we can get him early
default_yes.gif
It's going to be nice that it's a long, holiday weekend, so we can both have time to love on him and get him settled in.

H and I had taken off work this Thursday and Friday. Thursday because I had a doctor's appointment and Friday to go get our new fur son. My Doctor's office called yesterday and left a message that the doctor had just told them he couldn't do te appointment this Thursday (really rude if you ask me, his time actually isn't worth more than anyone else's and I blocked it off from client appointments)... but since we are already planning to be off, we will be able to get Diesel on Thursday morning instead of Friday morning. VERY excited!!!

On one hand, it seems like a long time since we decided we would get him (at about 1wk old), but on the other hand, I still want to call Kelsey in from outside and am surprised she's not at the rug on my side of the bed when I wake up.

We picked him up this morning around 11am, and are already so in love
default_wub.png
He is settling in great, and is so friendly, outgoing and smart. He's what's happening around here
default_yes.gif

Diesel%20on%20his%20way%20home%2005232013%201.jpg

Diesel%20on%20his%20way%20home%2005232013%202.jpg

We're at PETsMART now (not with him) to get some puppy nylabone chew toys... I can't believe we didn't remember to get them already! Don't want to bring him out much before he finishes his vaccinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is such an adorable face!

We did the same thing when we brought Norah home...got all the way home and realized we hadn't gotten her any chew toys.

OMG he is so adorable Jill!!!!! I am sure you are on cloud nine, puppies will do that to you!! Lol
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
He looks so huggable, I would be cuddling with him all day long! He has the sweetest little face with such soft cute eyes! Hope he sleeps good tonight, but if he doesn't you can just look at that cute face and melt your heart away!! Enjoy your new little one! Oh and more pictures as soon as you can!!
default_yes.gif

Here are pictures of him today at 8wks old. He has been home for five days now and is learning so fast and is SUCH a good and sweet baby. I love love love love love love love love love him!!!

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20028.jpg

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20023.jpg

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20025.jpg

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20026.jpg

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20001.jpg

Diesel%20--%208wks%20Old%20019.jpg

WELL, Dozer is not exactly sure what to think so far. He's jealous, intrigued, wanted to play (but too rough... does a soft mouth thing to him but jumps at him like he doesn't weigh a ton). For now, we are not letting Dozer around him unsupervised because he is just so much bigger and plays so hard, but it won't be long before they can really tear up the yard -- literally, I'm sure!

Awww!! Jill, he is too precious!! He is going to be so striking full grown too with his "splash" markings and black base color. LOL :)

Latest posts

Back