ANOTHER New Puppy, Big & Fluffy Too (Pyrenees x Golden)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I a sorry about Kelsey.

Diesel is very cute, LOVE his name!! He is also very lucky to have be going to your house.

Thank you! I'm about mush now. I was just looking at old pictures of Kelsey. All good / loved dogs should live SO much longer than they do.

A belated sorry about Kelsey Jill. I'm really sorry, I know how much you love your kids. Your new pup is precious! good luck with him!!...Dozer is so pretty! growing into a big boy!

Sorry I'm so late, it seems I get to actually read and post about one week a month.

Oh no, so sorry to hear about beautiful Kelsey....so sorry for your loss and glad that you have found your Diesel.

Jill, I'm so sorry about Kelsey. Like you said, we always hope for more time, but quality of life is what we can control, and you most definitely gave her an incredibly wonderful life.

Diesel is adorable! The mix of Great Pyrenees and Golden Retriever worked fabulously with Ella, who only had a short time with us but was very nearly perfect. The Pyrenees personality is wonderful and seems to be prepotent.

Kelsey was so lovely! I do know how you feel about your kids. I'm SO sorry you lost Kelsey
default_sad.png

I'm glad Dozer (whom I have a major crush on!) will have a new BFF as soon as Diesel is old enough. A cutie!

Thank you, ladies
default_cheekkiss.gif
....... I'm kinda stalking my email for more pictures, but not sure they'll be coming this evening or not!

I got new pictures! I kept waking up last night to look at them some more
default_wub.png

He is about 2.5 weeks here, and, I think he looks so neat -- and you know this is a new momma's impartial opinion!

Diesel%2004182013%202%20and%20a%20half%20weeks%20old%201.jpeg

Diesel%2004182013%202%20and%20a%20half%20weeks%20old%202.jpeg

Jill I am so sorry for your loss of Kelsey. It does hurt so bad, you have lost a member of your family. We unexpectedly lost our wire hair dachshund Rylee this past September. For 2 days she was having seizures that our vet tried to get under control. It was determined she had a brain tumor and nothing could be done for her. It was a horrible 2 days/nights for us. Now we are facing another sad time.....Rylee's daughter Grace who I watched come into this world is not doing well. She woke up over 2 years ago paralyzed in her hind end. She has been under our vets care and has done well until this past month. She even had a doggie wheel chair she used for quite a while. She needs a lot of special care which I give her with love but sometimes it isn't enough......... Because of her condition she has developed a chronic UTI that has not responded to antibiotics. She seems to be going downhill this past month and I am praying she can pull out of this soon. Our vet told me yesterday I need to prepare myself to make a decision. Sorry for my rambling on but I know this is one place where I can because you all truly understand the love of our animals.

Diesel is ADORABLE!!!! He is going to be a handsome doggie when he grows up!!!!!! And he is a lucky puppy to be going to a home where he will be loved and part of a family!!! Best Wishes I am sure you can't wait to bring him home!!!!
default_yes.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about Grace! I'm adding to your prayers that she will be okay. It is so hard when you have a pet that is sick... I know how bad the worry can be and just how draining. Thinking of you and praying your special girl will be okay!

Oh Thank you Jill. Grace is my special girl!! I think I have a real connection with her because I have had her since the moment she was born. I always wanted a cream and when she came out still in the sack my daughter said "there is your cream Mom"!! Her little paws and nose were pink and she kind of looked like a hamster!! LOL She has needed a lot of extra care, keeping her dry, giving meds, taking her to her vet for many acupuncture and check up appointments and lots of extra LOVE!!! She seemed a little better yesterday and today. Yesterday she was out in our yard laying in the sun for a few hours and I think that did her good along with some extra meds for nausea. Thank you for your prayers
default_pray.gif
, I hope she can get through this set back and this UTI clears up!
default_yes.gif

Pictures of the new baby from yesterday. He is now about 3.5 weeks old and is shown with his fur dad (Great Pyrenees) and fur mom (Golden Retriever). Can't wait to get him... just about 1 more month (but who's counting LOL!).

Diesel @ 3.5 Weeks Old:

Diesel%20at%203+%20weeks%20old.jpg

With his fur dad:

Diesel%20with%20his%20Fur%20Dad%20at%203+%20weeks%20old.jpg

With is fur mom:

Diesel%20with%20his%20Fur%20Mom%20at%203+%20weeks%20old.jpg

He is adorable, Jill. Can I ask where the black coat comes from? His momma is golden (as are all golden retrievers in one shade or another) and is daddy is the normal white (with or with out -with in his case) some coloured patches, but neither should be throwing a solid black (with white paws) pup. It doesn't take anything away from him of course, he is as cute as a button, I'm just curious if there is a 3rd breed blended in somewhere?

Thanks! I have no idea how he came out that color, but that's how he came out
default_biggrin.png
I think with mixed breeds, the colors can vary.

Well, regardless of how he came by his coat colour he is making me want a puppy to snuggle. lol. Must keep saying...no puppies while Sasha is young...no puppies while Sasha is young... no puppies while...

LOL! We weren't planning on a new puppy, but when we lost Kelsey, we really saw that Dozer needed a new, big BFF. We just really like the way he turned out, but I never thought we'd find another puppy that was close to his kind of a cross of breeds and actually born the morning before we lost Kelsey. So close geographically and where the parents are registered and have respective hip and eye clearences! The icing on the cake is that the owner's name is JILLIAN! I realized when you look for signs to tell you something is right, you can probably find them, but this feels like it was meant to be
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just too many signs to ignore. When you have that many different things suggesting it is the right thing to do you have to think someone is trying hard to tell you something.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back